View Single Post
Old 09-28-2007, 06:59 PM   #18
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by MagesRequiem View Post
Unless Gold Lumps are worth 50s a pop then I don't think it'll be so easy. I think lowering the price down for all skills, weapons, armor, etc. would be a great idea. I mean the price spike from level 15+ equipment to level 20+ is insane. You have to work your arse off just to get one skill. And by that time you've gone and leveled up and now another skill is available to you! Oh the horrors of being a greedy skill/spell whore! D:
Many people say that we are causing the high gap. NPCs sell elrues for 270c each. And we sell them for 30c??!!! I think there is something wrong with that picture. Of course, if we sold those for like 100c each, then lots of people wouldnt be able to afford them.

The price gap between 15 and 20 is too large. It goes from 250 or 300c ( not sure about exact values) and jumps to 3s 500c. There needs to be a more gradual increase, instead of a HUGE jump at job changes.

I'll say it again, 200s for ONE skill is ridiculous. Gold lumps only NPC for 10s. You need 20 of them just for one skill. AND these are only the skills. What about the equips? weapons? accessories? Upgrading?

OFF TOPIC: I love your signature blah XD
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G