Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Disconnections and problems starting

Ok I don't know if it's just my computer or what, but has anyone had problems with opening the game? I double click the launcher, put in my login details, press "play" and then the games open up with that white screen for a split second and closes again. Then nothing happens. I try it again but it doesn't work, and I have to restart my computer every time this happens.

Then I've got two disconnections so far in relation to kingdom quests. I signed up for the first one, and I was standing there waiting when it disconnects me. I don't think there were a lot of people standing around either so it shouldn't be lag. Well the game closed and I tried to log in again, but when I double click the launcher, it stays in that 'loading' login screen and the 'play' button has been greyed out, and it's just stuck there.

Second time was when I was in the kingdom quest, where everyone else except me froze. Then I got d/ced and the same thing happened when I tried logging in. Perhaps this one is just lag? But my game was running smoothly so I don't know what's happening.

Anyone else also having these problems? I normally wouldn't worry about disconnections but this time it's annoying because I have to restart my computer every time it happens. My computer wasn't running any other programs and it meets the minimum requirements for the game.