Old 08-06-2008, 07:58 AM   #2
Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
I'm tempted to click on the link, but are there any pictures and things in it? D:

But omg, that's really crazy. But I thought he would be sent to those mental hospital-jails, or whatever you call it? Clearly he has some kind of mental disorder, right?

As for whether he should have paid for it with his life or living the rest of his life in guilt, I don't really know myself. I guess I would say he should spend the rest of his life feeling guilty in jail, but that's mostly because I feel weird to say that I wish someone would be punished with death for whatever they have done. But, lifelong sentence in jail would probably be just as bad, or even worse, anyway.

Personally, as long as he is kept well away from other people, then I don't have an opinion on it.

I also watched the chinese news that my dad was watching this morning, and it also talked about this guy who had an argument with his girlfriend, and also killed and severed her head. Apparently he also ran down the street holding her head or something.

The world is so scary.