View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008, 07:46 AM   #1
Loveless
Super Moderator

In-Game Name: Espei
Loveless has disabled reputation
Greyhound Tragedy

Warning: The story being told will be graphic. If you have a weak stomach I suggest you click on the back button right now.

Please keep the discussion on topic and of course 'mature'. Don't go off with a "OMG I can't believe it!" sort of thing.

Just recently there had been a "gruesome" murder on the Greyhound bus where a young man was stabbed then later decapitated by fellow bus mate.

The details of the report is here at this link.

In short, the Greyhound bus was traveling on the highway when a man suddenly started stabbing the person sitting beside him. Once the bus had stopped the passengers fled while 3 men held the door until police arrived. No other passengers were hurt in the incident. According to witnesses the man had stabbed the victim 50-60 times. Then later carved the victim's head off and held it while going back and forth on the bus, showing those outside the severed head.

In another news report they had mentioned how at the base of the neck where the head was severed, the marks were inconsistent with just being cut off. According some people they had seen the man eating the victim's flesh.

During the court hearing, after staying silent since his arrest, had muttered the words "please kill me".

----------

A lot of people would probably say that he should pay for what he did with his life though there isn't a death sentence in Canada (correct me if I'm wrong). In my opinion, he should live with the guilt of taking a young man's life in such a horrific manner. Death seems like an "easy way out" for such a crime.

Your opinions..?