View Single Post
Old 09-14-2007, 05:34 AM   #6
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
5. What skills build for a buff or fighter cleric are the best?

All cleric should put 5 skill pts in SP cooling. As I always party with fighters (hence more of a support cleric) I've also put 5 skill pts into reduce cooldown for healing. (try party with 4 other fighters, you'll wish that u can cast 2 heals at the one time ><)

I guess you should put ur SP pts that enhance your buff, rather than attributes that allow you to cast more often or last longer. Such as increase power in your bash, or reduce SP consumptions for bash.

It's probably worth while getting invincible and making it last longer. Original invincible only last 8 secs (with a heaps long cool down..) but by adding just 2 SP into duration of the skill, it gives an extra 4.5 sec... plenty of time for u to heal, run, or tank if you're being chased. (Or as a buff cleric, i use this time to stop, and revive a party member). <--- this pt is more of Blahs idea, but i agree to it....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...