View Single Post
Old 07-18-2008, 06:23 AM   #32
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
but

Quote:
WINNER SELECTION:
-The winner is decided by the number of monsters that is shown on screen. You must remain alive, and so do the monsters (frozen status, stun status are still alive.)
but i should imagine.. that they're gonna get lotsa entries.. and obviously the one with the lotsa mobs of a higher level would hv a higher chance of winner than an entry with lotsa mobs of a lower level mobs...

as booyah said, its a massacre contest.. the more hectic it looks the better!

EDIT: regarding the prizes...
Booyah's OP should not hv included the (first person) (1st) line..

it doesnt exist on the MMOsite page...

it's just

1st place -(1 winner) 3,500 SparkCash, which can be used to buy premium items in our item shop. 1 HP Potion (refills up to 100,000 HP, some is drained each time you use it). 30-day EXP boost card (gives 20% bonus EXP). 30 MMOGold

2nd place - (9 winners) 1,000 SparkCash. 1 HP Potion. 7-day EXP boost card. 20 MMO Gold

3rd place -(20 people)(3rd) 10 MMOGold

70 more participants chronologically chosen. -5 MMOGold as a complimentary gift from MMOSITE, Just for participating!

I think booyah might hv copied something else on the side or soemthing

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 07-18-2008 at 06:27 AM..
Hessah is offline   Reply With Quote