View Single Post
Old 07-09-2008, 03:44 AM   #6
Eru
Marlone Captain

In-Game Name: dunno
Eru has a spectacular aura aboutEru has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by secbro18 View Post
Regarding "clanks"
Clerics cannot tank efficiently, even in lower lvl parties and KQ ( like Mara KQ at lvl 17-25) because they cannot taunt/mock. Without taunt, they can't keep agro if partied with archers and mages that have higer DPS thus the archers/mages pull bosses and mobs and die. I've had first hand experience in KQ's where fighters don't taunt/mock and lose agro and the DPSers die. It would be the same with a cleric tank

If you want to tank, be a fighter. End of story.

Rest of it seemed good ( didn't read very much of it actually X.X)
lol...I agree...infact I think I said that, but in many more words

Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
You know you are bored out of your mind when you read every single word on Eru's long essays. :P

Overall nice guide. I can't believe I read it but it pretty much sums it up for a Cleric's "main" role. Now if only those wannabe-tank/DD Clerics would read this. >.>
in my defense, I *did* say only read if you were bored...I honestly cant believe anyone else read it either, much less replied

Originally Posted by lvramire View Post
Goood guide

Though I'd have to disagree a bit with the solo-Cleric Stuff. I hate soloing myself but with Cash Shop enhanced equips, you can rake in all the xp and cash from kills you do yourself.
tks... tho I guess I should have mentioned I also haven't yet used the CS for weps, armor, or anything temporary (or without lasting effects like an exp card) so i guess i dunno how that would impact my opinions