View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 09:55 PM   #17
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
This is pretty amazing. I think someone at Outspark (named CSR_Joker) is puffing the magic dragon.

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
Hello everyone,

Outspark continues to confuse us

From our point of view the situation has not changed. It is really strange that Outspark is stating something without consulting us, but it seems that they do not want to give your chars away, denying a transfer though it is technically possible, and keeping you until you suddenly wake up and are banned. I would be happy if we had reached an agreement yet, but it seems Outspark is just ignoring the legal situation for now, not even replying to mails recently.

We have been open with you from the beginning on the legal situation and I am sorry I cannot give you more detailed infos yet. Please be patient...

Regards,
Alpha
One.

Oh, wait?

Originally Posted by CSR_Joker
Folks,

I gave you our company official announcement after we spoke with Gamigo this morning.

I'm not sure who this Alpha person is, if he is a staff with Gamigo, he should check with his management.
And...

Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
WTF???

Just for the record, I am the Marketing Director for gamigo who negotiated the contracts for Fiesta EU and is responsible for all our games. Neither me nor the CEO of gamigo have been discussing this morning with Outspark, in fact we have been waiting for a reply to emails send by us last week because we wanted to make a joint statement.

I am really not ammused by this.
Wow.

Outspark is... Pruh-tarded.