View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 09:37 AM   #12
Zwivix
AichtVeeGee4Life

Moebius Syndrome Champion!Tournaments Won: 7

In-Game Name: Zwivix|iThePirate|GardenWeasel
Current Level: 103.01| 67.10|50.24
Server: Teva
Zwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to beholdZwivix is a splendid one to behold
UPDATE:
By CSR_Joker
---
A NOTE REGARDING ONGOING FIESTA SERVICE

As you may already know, Outspark is making some changes to the way we serve Fiesta players located in Europe.

Due to the success of Outspark's Fiesta, local publishers no longer want Outspark to accept new Fiesta players from several European countries. Beginning on July 14, 2008 at 12pm PDT (GMT -7 hours), we will no longer accept new Fiesta players from Germany, Austria and Switzerland. Residents of these countries who have been playing Fiesta through Outspark's English service prior to July 14, 2008 at 12pm PDT may continue to enjoy this immersive game at Outspark.com. Please be aware that character transfers to other Fiesta service providers will not be allowed.

The Outspark community is like a family to us and we are saddened to no longer be able to support new German, Austrian, and Swiss Fiesta players. At the same time, we are excited to offer players from these countries access to our other great games including Secret of the Solstice, Project Powder, Bread 'n Butter—and the awesome titles coming to Outspark.com in the near future!

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and want all of you to know that we continue to be committed to bringing every Outspark member the best possible games and online entertainment service with our game masters.

-The Outspark Team

● If I kill you, that means I'll be the one closest to you when you're on your deathbed●
● If anyone else kills you, I'll kill that person●

Disclaimer:150% guy I prefer the siggys with the hot babes for my own visual gratification!"

TEVA:
||Zwivix (Lv.103)[Ranger]||Holy_VanGuards||♥Nilathiel♥
||iThePirate(Lv.66)[Warrior]||VanGuards
||GardenWeasel(Lv.50)[WizMage]||VanGuards
Zwivix is offline   Reply With Quote