View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 08:11 PM   #11
Eru
Marlone Captain

In-Game Name: dunno
Eru has a spectacular aura aboutEru has a spectacular aura about

sounds like u got some good input Just my $0.02, ima 25spr, rest end build but I just really wanted to add my opinion about cleric solo.

Now, i mentioned im not a str build, but i gotta say soloing my cleric sucks! We have one attack skill (really), and its SLOOOOW. I think I can eventually kill just about anything, and even take on a decent size mob coz i can continually heal, but its so slow, and imo very boring.

Therefore i prefer to duo...mostly with mages, but any class is really not that bad, except maybe archers at lower levels. The reason is that mages, DDfighters, and higher lvl archers do SOO much more friggin damage than my woosy, maxed out, slow-as-$&#@ bash that it is much much faster to grind that way.

So, I say grind in duo and heal u and your partner...help if u want, but imho its rather poitless (unless u like killing things slowly just for fun). ive rarely had issues finding a duo partner as a cleric, and having a guild helps with that too.

On the *extremely* rare occasions i'm finding it hard to duo, I usually just go to a newbie area and heal random ppl, walk around and help...but again, I like the support role

look forweard to hearing your thoughts!

Last edited by Eru; 06-27-2008 at 08:17 PM..