Sero
Jizz King

In-Game Name: SerodinSliver | GoldenMirrodin | DarkMirrodin |
Current Level: 90 | 55 | 74
Server: Teva
Sero has a spectacular aura aboutSero has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Sero Send a message via Yahoo to Sero
Originally Posted by bloodrops View Post
I guess that's what happens most of the time...:/ Same happens when I join Robo KQ. I'm a cleric myself, and I try to heal anyone really...whenever possible, and especially the runner - since if the runner dies...=massacre. But yeah...there was once a time where clerics did both healing and fighting, but now...hardly any clerics bother healing. There are some good people left though, don't give up your hope
My fighter runs Robo KQs lol, like 2 out of 10 KQs I'm in screws up cause of one reason... No one listens to me...

Like a few people talk about other things like Pokemon or Barbie or whatever, it's all good. Then I go on my usual sh*t like "Alright who's running?", yes I say that even though I always will be the one running. But it's because my way is, 2 runners, left and right side [I take right] then the rest regroup and stay at the center to wipe other mobs off. I repeatedly ask for a second runner and no one listens. I go all "Not my fault if you all die, I can't take everything at once" then like 2 people go "lol" then that's it. Clock hits 8:53 and so I run, and as usual there's not even a cleric following me [this has been happening from level 40~43 running] I do fine till they complain that I didn't pick ALL mobs up. Should I? Can I? Considering I see many others capable of being a second runner, AND the fact that no one heals me and all I use are stones. Time passes by and 90% of the people from the center group are down, NONE used a heart and went all "rev plzzzzzzzzzzz" and [this is stupid] a few others who are mages and fighters go all "im a cleric rev me now pls" which would give the clerics alive a headache. And so I notice ALL the boars and majority of the Kebings and skeletons are on me but I still lived. Take note that I still didn't have any healer at all beside me, and so after a few seconds, 7~9-ish ViVis were set loose and went after me. A group of 4 were dumb enough to think "ahh, Golden is running, everything is under control" and so started to kill Robo. He spawns and spawns, till another quarter of the whole KQ group joined them. I shouted "I have no healer, and most of the mobs of the 8:53 spawn are still on me. You're killing Robo already, any idea what will happen next?" I got 2~4-ish replies, [I know 2 of em were mages] which was "dw golden ur gud runner nd dnt nid robo kill, we do. ty juz keep running" I didn't reply anymore, and still kept running even after Robo spawned DSKs. What did I do? Took em off other people and kept running. This amused them, until Robo spawned ViVis. I took half of em, and realized stones weren't enough. That's when I started using pots too. The others? Kept pounding on Robo. His last spawn added more and more to my huge train which killed me [finally]. What happened? Chaos broke loose and all DPSs and other fighters died without any hearts left [they probably used it while they were killing Robo or something] HA HA. What made me laugh, was seeing I still had 2 hearts. Clock hit 0:08, I used a heart, and completed the KQ along with 2 clerics and like 3 lucky people from the center group. Final reaction for the others? Something like "***** ***** ***** ***** *****". And it made me laugh hard.

Moral lesson kids? When you're in a Robo KQ with GoldenMirrodin, listen to him. Otherwise, die and waste 30 minutes in a hell hole with Millennium Robo or hope for the best.

take me above your light
carry me through the night
Originally Posted by vasu619 View Post
Ugh...Serodin is on a roll...

Note to self: Nevar EVAR get Serodin talking about umm, sticks with sacks.
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Another note for handling Sero: do not get him started about moms.
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
I agree with Blaaaahs. Serodin cracks me up.

Oh and for the record, I am weird.
Originally Posted by hyperswoss View Post
Serodin is my hot, hot, sex~ ^.~
hold me secure in flight
sing me to sleep tonight