View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 04:54 AM   #7
secbro20
Currently Gameless

secbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to beholdsecbro20 is a splendid one to behold
I played flyff for a while. My main was a BP. Got him to 81 and then just stopped leveling. All I wanted was Asal(Strongest single hit in the game for any class) Started Pvping but that system really sucks. Killing other players means going "purple" If you are killed while you are purple(negative karma) you lose items in your inventory, equipment you have on and possible money. Also, you have to do stupid quests in a "jail" area that can take hours just to complete to get your karma back. So basically, there is no reason to PVP at all in that game. Sold my rare knuckle for 80mil and then gave my +7 full Alext set away to my old guild leader. Planned on playing my Jester and lvling him up to get HoP( Hit of penya) but stopped when fiesta came out into CB.

Pros:
-Cool armors and equips
-Lots of players
-Relatively easy to pick up in my opinion
-8 different 2nd jobs to choose from
-Assist skills are really good. I still love maxed stone hand :O

Cons:
-HUGE lack of quests ( you get ONE quest about once every 2-3 level that only gives 20%......by 105, your getting .03% maybe less)
-With no quests, later levels become giant grind fests. Seriously, I stopped at 81 when I was barely getting .1% per kill. Players 100+ receive less than .1% per kill. Horrible Exp and lack of quests= Ridiculous grind. The cap is 120 and those players recieve .01% per kill as they go from 119-120.

Unless the lack of quest thing has changed, I wouldn't go onto flyff unless you want to just grind your life away. Getting to 60( 2nd job change) isn't too difficult. 60+ is just grind. Oh, and If you plan on getting to a high lvl ( 100+) I would say CS is almost required. You can purchase CS items in game but they are expensive. +8,+9,or +10 armor and weapons are basically standard for anyone above 85

Unless you like that sort of thing.
->Check my Progress<-

Once a G____G, always a G____G