View Single Post
Old 08-24-2007, 03:26 PM   #20
Meteo
Mini Pinky

In-Game Name: Meteo
Current Level: dis hat maid of yellow kek~
Meteo will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by fullback1719 View Post
I have been to different states in the U.S but never been out of country, yet.
Dude -- the rest of the world is so amazing!

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
You guys suck.
USA: Texas, Louisian, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, Arkansas, Oklahome, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Arizona
Other countries: Mexico, Canada, truly exotic lol.
What part of Mexico did u get to see?

Originally Posted by Rightclaw View Post
O_O
What have you seen claw?

Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
Japan, Germany, Okinawa, Bahamas, Mexico (Reynosa, just across the Rio Grande), Mexico again - Cozumel (so different than Reynosa that it deserves to be listed as a separate country) and several U.S. states

(Texas, Missouri, Alabama, Kentucky, Georgia, Virginia, Tennessee, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina, Maryland, Washington D.C., Mississippi, Arkansas, Oklahoma, New Mexico, Utah, Nevada, Colorado, California, Arizona, Louisiana, Florida)
Nice, this list is what is up. You should visit the Yucatan penninsula one day, such amazing places, pyramids and such things, the islands are beautiful. Cancun is eh.. it's there too i guess.

Originally Posted by Dynamics View Post
Stepped outside to explore the backyard once. Was pretty entertaining watching the laundry billow in the winds. Then, with my adventurous spirit all pumped up, went to check the mail. The journey from the backyard to the frontyard was difficult, as it involved solving these difficult puzzles set up by god knows who, where the aim was to twist some sort of "handle" to access the next room. Once getting to the mailbox (yes I miraculously managed to make it), I was confronted by a beast calling itself "the mailman." The beast was nay-high, had no legs and was transporting itself on some kind of foreign vehicle. I decided to go into the garage, get my harpoon and throw it at him with all my might. Afterwhich, the beast was slayed (only then did I realise it did indeed have legs), so I took its transportation unit to ride off into the sunset.

Here is a picture of the beast I slayed:
Though not visible in the picture, the beast also wore the nametag "chinhchinh" The man in the background ran to the beasts aid, screaming "why god, why." I do not know his identity.

Originally Posted by Kamilah View Post
Lol..... >.> Dynamics is our mailman now? o.O;
At least until someone slays the beast again. >]
Where have you been Kam?

Originally Posted by wackyboi View Post
China. Other than the food, it sucked.
o.O Nothing at all interesting there? I kinda wanted to go to china at somepoint.

Originally Posted by Belaslav View Post
That's where my SN comes from.
What language do they speak there? o.O

Last edited by Meteo; 08-24-2007 at 03:29 PM.. Reason: Left out a response
Meteo is offline   Reply With Quote