View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008, 01:05 AM   #25
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
I prefer not to talk about cleric in PvP coz it just sucks... u cant do anything so i hvnt stepped foot in a PvP ground for a while... LOL

Originally Posted by tanis24
im going to assume to me and after reading this i guess its a bigger issue then i thought. i was just trying to get the point across that clerics arent bots that are just meant to heal... just they can do other stuff. i get the whole clerics have the worst DPS crp. its true dont deny it. but we can hold our own against people (unless a mage infernos then novas us.)
Yes, yes... totally agree...

dont jump to conclusion here... I also, by no means mean that Cleric is the best DD class... (we need to be nerfed if we are XD) but with that being said, depending on the party/situation, we are not JUST a healing/revive bot... we can make use of our hammer(or mace?) too!

If i was in a party with 1 cleric (myself) and a mage, yes i'll just do my healing job.. but if we had 2 clerics, 2 fighters and a mage, then we can also help do the dmg while we're not healing (throw an invincible on the fighter and i can kill a mob or two in that time...)

dispite all that being said about "i'm not a healing bot", Clerics need to look at the situation and the party to decide if they should/can be a healing bot... not saying that we should always try throw a smash in.. but we're not ONLY useful for healing...

Originally Posted by +Tequila+
Clerics will soon >Fighters in PvP
"soon"... will not be all the soon...... XD

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...

Last edited by Hessah; 05-09-2008 at 01:07 AM..