View Single Post
Old 05-08-2008, 03:27 AM   #12
O-mie
Lilian's Maid

Tournaments Won: 1

In-Game Name: Omies (5x Cleric) Fable (4x Archer)
Current Level: OVER 900000000
Server: Teva
O-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to beholdO-mie is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to O-mie Send a message via MSN to O-mie
At first I thought this was a good idea, but then I realized that there are places besides town where people "need" to vend.

For example, in a kq, you can't trade or whatever, so people set up shops to give others scrolls if they need them, or things like that.

There are other "little" reasons, like showing somebody stats on gear or whatever without opening a trade, but that's not very important, but I imagine the KQ one might be a little bit.

A good example of a market thingy, well..I thought holic had a pretty nice one.

Basically, you could only set up shop in towns, and in each town there was a little market npc guy who would warp you to a map where you could set up vending there as well, which opened up for a lot more choices and economy since there were warping npcs in each town, but the big thing wiht that was because the gamed used a lot of channels, so every shop from every channel was added.

But eh, I think the shrooms in town would even out if you guys just added in the higher level town >___> then people would migrate there, and it woudl become more even, etc.

"Stand up for what you believe is right, even if you're standing alone."

Omies [5x Cleric] Fable [4x Archer] Omie [1x Mage] Wigglytuff [2x Fighter]
Teva

Nakama //GrandPaprika // Symphony
O-mie's Art Gallery || Sketch-Blog