View Single Post
Old 04-30-2008, 11:14 PM   #10
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
LOL!!! Spirit... you were reading my mind HAHAHA

Coz i've always been a Hit and Heal cleric... (with a +9 hammer, and duo with a fighter, I always had plenty of time to hit and heal us)

But yeah Spider KQ is so weird! there's often just 1 person that tanks everything (only 1 person losing HP), sometimes i cant find that person coz they're always surrounded by a lot of mobs, and even when i found them, they're often kept alive very well (and of coz, if they're not kept alive very well I have something to do and heal them LOL!).

Then suddenly a wave of mob spawns and kills all the mages in 2 sec!! (some mages like to AOE before the tankers mock O_O) So i was kinda stuck between do I get ready... or do i hit....

I like the idea of healing ppl to look busy, maybe i should hv a Heal 01 as shortcut to conserve my SP too HAHA

I was also referring to Partying with Rof (archer). As I said, when I duo with a fighter, i deal 50% of the dmg... (the fighter i duo with is END based and doesnt use CS, so I hit almost just as much as him)... but when I party with Rof, I feel like i'm not doing anything when i'm just being prepared to heal him keke... but when i start hitting, it slows me down from healing him and he potentially is in danger...

lvra, do you Hit and Heal with you party with Rof?! I guess I could ask Rof too if he wants me to just heal or help as well... keke

LOL@Nevet - I didnt really wanna dance coz that'll be just as bad as me standing around, i want to look busy LOL!

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...