View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008, 02:14 AM   #32
viasta
RAGING OVERHEATTT!!!!!!!!

Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: viaAoE
Current Level: Level of viasta
Server: Epith
viasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to beholdviasta is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to viasta
Originally Posted by Loveless View Post
I don't think it's really about the CD but to strengthen its effect. It's pretty obvious Mages' attacks are a LOT stronger than what Mock can pull off.

Just last night I met a 51 Mage who had def that was really close to what I had. He told me he can tank if I can't keep aggro... then why don't you just keep on duoing with your partner? I am a (almost) full END build with END gear and +8 shield. o__o C'mon now... it's becoming a tad bit ridiculous. All the Mages are looking for END gear... they wouldn't even buy high INT wand/staves now.
I dont think mages of today are into spamming skills at far distance as a DD anymore, they want more action to be tanks.
If the mages today are turning into what I said, why even spam magic, just get an str wand or staff and become a str mage to hit with minimal use of magic if they want to be a tank so bad.

Thanks Loveless!