View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 08:50 AM   #19
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
I seriously don't like it when people half-finish the mob they're killing, and go directly for another mob that spawned in front of my face just so I couldn't kill it. It's basically like taunting me to fight them or something, and since I'm in my low 4x's and I don't like to fight others for near to no reason and waste stones, most of the time I just move. It's not even like I'm taking over the room or anything, most of the time I stay at the entrance and pull 1 mob at a time (or 2 if I get 2). Besides, I hate staying next to a party when I'm soloing, the lag is horrible @-@;

But yeah, I really dislike it when people go out of their way to keep mobs to themselves. As soon as something spawns, they run straight for it and leave me with nothing to do. I'm not looking to take over or anything, I'm just soloing = =;

{ enraya ! }