Blaaaaaaaah
WONDERCLERIC

Tournaments Won: 15

In-Game Name: Bla~ahs
Current Level: 7x
Server: Teva
Blaaaaaaaah has disabled reputation
Originally Posted by Lady-Loki View Post
Patches was rounding them up and bringing them to us near the door, so when the solo mage went past us by toolrocket did not realize it was not Patches and singularly hit one of the mobs. Once he realized it was not Patches he apologized immediately but the guy was already on a “Don’t steal mobs” campaign. Spirit tried to explain it was unintentional but he was argumentative.[/COLOR]
OMGGG That happened to me the other day in SEG!! I was duo-ing with a guildie at the harkans area when this cleric on a horse flew by us with a train of mobs. She was heading towards the gate area so I thought she was training mobs to get outa the map, so I started hitting the mobs. Then she comes back yelling at me for stealing, and I told her that I thought she was just training her way out, but noo she insisted on chucking a little missy tantrum about it.

We dropped it, but she proceeded to take all the mobs in the area which really annoyed us. We asked if we could at least share the place or something, but she went on saying it's against the rules to claim the area (wth?). So what I did was went down to THEIR area and sat my butt there and lured mobs when they spawned and hogged them to myself just to annoy them back. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh~

Originally Posted by Yosei View Post
I hate it. But you know... you don't have to respect their space. You can go fight in the room if you want.
I want to do that but sometimes I feel meann if I do. Maybe I'll try that on people who are solo-ing in huge rooms or something, LOL.