View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 04:22 PM   #14
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
The sometimes happens to me... But in most cases I'm one of those fighters... I never tell people that it's my room though. I just waltz over to the opposite side and start killing whatever appears (but no KSing). If they say anything, I dare them to train me (the Soldiers do like 50 damage) or I paste in a link to the thread where SnakeEyes said spot claiming is against the rules. I don't think parties should get preference just because they can kill more faster. Discrimination! But seriously, I'm not going to leave a place with better exp than Uruga or AEW in AoE just because some party thinks they're more deserving.

And I can kill 10 Karasians in the about 3~4 times the time as a smaller AoE party, so it really is just as efficient, sometimes more efficient when killing in those smaller rooms. 3x the exp as when I party. The only problem is that I can never shroom, so I use quite a few stones. 100% of the drops, too. No fighting when I get T3 scroll recipes.

Last edited by Hyper; 04-06-2008 at 04:28 PM..