View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 01:58 PM   #10
Enraya
WONDERARCHER

Server: Teva
Enraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to beholdEnraya is a splendid one to behold
Usually, if I'm soloing, parties are normally at the bigger rooms. I go there to check if there's people there, if they are, I just go away. It's going to be pretty hectic with another party around anyways, so I'd rather go out in the corridors @-@; Most of the time, I get a party invite, and I end up staying xD

But yeah, people are getting quite competitive =/ Not in the 4x battlegrounds yet, but there's endless stories on the higher leveled ones. I guess it might be because of the population? @-@; More people are in the higher leveled ranges now, and since it takes so long to level they stay at that level region for a while, while more people move in. Less places for all.

Really, collisions between parties would still happen less if everyone didn't have too big of an attitude. It's common courtesy that, if a party can handle it, to just leave the room to them. If they're soloing, it doesn't hurt to take some mobs from the room, but it's not nice to take all and leave them with nothing either.

{ enraya ! }