View Single Post
Old 04-05-2008, 06:19 AM   #23
Hyper
Sucked back into the 'net

In-Game Name: An occupation
Current Level: 8 hours a day
Server: 4reL-lyfe
Hyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these partsHyper is infamous around these parts
@lvra: Pretty much everyone wanted in in the beginning. I too did, but a certain admin said I was on the waiting list in 2nd or 3rd place. That was in late September/early October. Ok. I asked him every few days, and there was still someone ahead in line. Then, by late October, there were people from my old guild switching in daily, which really pissed me off... Yeah, waiting list. But I don't hold a grudge. At least, not with any other people in BR. (He isn't even in BR anymore, btw.)

And to whoever is in BR, tell all the fighters to STOP USING DEVASTATE to "help out" people who solo AoE in the BGs. This idiot killed me twice (that's over 21k exp lost) because he used F-ing Devastate on me and the 10+ Karasian Soldiers I was killing. /rant... *phew* But seriously, I don't have a problem with anyone else in BR besides ^that idiot.

Originally Posted by resol View Post
lol ive had it the worst my archer was at lvl 29 for 4 months
lol then i got it o 31 in a day lol
I was at 50 for over 3 months. Not only that, but I was nearly 99%, and I died until I only had 14% left. /pro

On topic: I forgot to say good luck. ^^;