View Single Post
Old 03-30-2008, 10:46 PM   #15
Hessah
Hardcore Procrastinator

Burger Time Champion! Cannon Ball Follies 2 Champion!
Tournaments Won: 51

In-Game Name: Hessah / Ble~ehs
Current Level: 91 / 85 / 79 / 65 / 28
Server: Teeeeeee-vah
Hessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond reputeHessah has a reputation beyond repute
problem with Dogtooth HQ is that, they're a rather rare drop too... unless the meat and leather, these thing only drop like 1 per 20 kills or something... (or that's wat it felt like)

If more Dogtooth are dropped, ppl will have more to sell, and after the shop buying for 1.5s gets sold out... ppl will start selling it to shop pricing it at 1s... and so when ppl can buy things at 1s, why would they pay 1.5s for it?

so yeah.. now that there's more ppl demanding for it, (more vit 3 scrolls producers) and less drops... price goes up....

i think to stop the amount of money floating in the economy... they gotta start thinking about NPC selling premium items... coz at the moment, the money is just being passed between players, everyone gets richer and richer... things are only gonna get more and more expensive, coz everyone can afford more...

they gotta think about taking money back from the player....

G____G

G____GTevaG____G
Heart___G_Hessah_G___Heart
79 - Paladin | 85 - Enchanter | 91 - Scoutxx
Ninja text! For those who's easily amused
I can show you the woooorld!
I don't want to see it!
okay...