Thread: Wiki
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 01:02 AM   #8
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Ack, damn, I didn't realize you were going to work on it. After I wrote that last comment yesterday I went about working on it myself, lol. I should have said something.

Nobody is really the "master" of the wiki and everyone is free to edit at will. I generally only add to and try never to delete anybody else's stuff. Keetos is the site administrator in the end though.

I actually just more or less finished enough to put it up and was coming here to say so since it was brought up here. I didn't change any of the current pages but I created a new page linked to the main page:

Monster Information

I used revised versions of the tables I made in the Monster Location section to include drops and tacked the XP Rate Table on the bottom so it includes everything from all three monster related guides. I tried to write it so as to make it as easy as possible for people to add to/edit the mob drop information, but it is different than the other one.

It's going to look a good bit different in the edit view and I'd recommend editing sections individually because the thing as a whole is pretty big. Also, I listed by monster levels rather than by areas because done by area you have to list many monsters multiple times and each would have to be updated individually for several different areas. This way the drop info only needs to be edited or added to once for a each monster.

I put a contributor credit down for everyone that was credited in the other guides.