View Single Post
Old 03-21-2008, 06:23 PM   #5
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Yeah, I always hated that. Every fighter always seemed to want to tank and barely half of them were any good for it, yet they still insisted and if the group decided on someone else there almost always seemed to be at least one who would do his best to steal the aggro and try to tank anyway. Just makes the clerics job harder.

The mage thing is really annoying and pretty messed up, but I don't remember coming across the problem all that often. I mean that's essentially like making the cleric pay for the mages sp. Instead of using their own pots or stones they use that skill to gain back sp and then try to make the cleric use up their sp to heal them. Nice.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE