View Single Post
Old 08-07-2007, 04:07 PM   #8
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
I dunno about the greatest I've ever pulled but one incident sticks out in my mind because of how it got me.

I had one of those prank lighters that sends a little (surprisingly powerful) electric shock into your hand when you try to strike the lighter. Well I got pretty much every smoker I know with it at some point and many of the reactions were great. One girl at work screamed and threw it away on reflex and hit a customer on their way in, that was funny.

So, anyway I was visiting my father one time when he asked for a light. I handed it to him and waited for the shock, but he just clicked it a few times then handed back and said it must be out of fluid. I, the genius that I am, naturally tried it myself and it shocked the piss out me and I yelped and dropped it. My dad just laughed then lit his cigarette with his own lighter. Apparently someone gave him a heads up and he was prepared. Damn you old man.