View Single Post
Old 03-13-2008, 11:11 AM   #9
Lady-Loki
sane, so says the voices

Tower Defense 2007 Champion!Tournaments Won: 4

In-Game Name: Lady_Loki | Lady_Raine | Lady_Leilani | Lady_Danae | Lady_Julietta
Current Level: this changes more often than I care to update this detail
Server: Teva (main) Epith (secondary) other 2 (fallback)
Lady-Loki has disabled reputation
To answer the question, no, I don't think Outspark controls the specific placement and type in regards to the enemies. If they had that control then they may have been able to fix whatever problem was present with the BR mobs but since they closed the map and we are all just waiting I suspect we are waiting on the Korean dev's to fix it.

Not to the question, start with the small area right behind the portal templar and the spawns are the non-aggro pirate and the boogy but they don't spawn in mass profusion so it's is relatively easy to solo there until you build up a bit more. Then work your way along the water edge to test the Marine pirate (Big ugly dude in green) and once you are moving up go across that bridge and move to the left to a set of crates. At those levels I solo'd from those crates a lot.

And like those posts above, yeah, you are pretty much gonna find most if not all maps going forward are aggro maps.

Please click my Dragon Eggs to help my babies along.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE
And, just for the heck of it, you can visit my mini city to help my population grow:
<--youarehere