View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 07:03 PM   #24
Pritcher
Senior Torturer

Pritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to beholdPritcher is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Pritcher Send a message via MSN to Pritcher Send a message via Yahoo to Pritcher
Yeah, I was for the idea of total removal of the rep system back when the "abuse" first started getting out of hand but people like the reps. *shrugs*

While I don't really care, I still voted for the wipe just in the interest of fairness. People are going to abuse the new system too, but at least it'll be fair abuse from an even starting point. Tabula Rasa.

Also, it'll be interesting to watch like a slow race of abuse after the wipe. Actually though, I do think the abuse will die down a lot with the new system since it will take forever to gain anything from it and people will lose interest when they aren't actually going up in green bars even after weeks of abuse.

-------
I'm taking an indefinite break from Fiesta.

Join the FiestaFan Folding@Home team! Details, questions and comments HERE