Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gamer's World (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Stuck between a rock and a hard place. (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9312)

kirbysprite 06-07-2008 07:31 PM

Stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I'm stuck between Fiesta and FlyFF. My friend said he's not going to FlyFF, he's going to stay with Fiesta. I love both games I cant decide.

Fiesta:

PROS:
  • Kingdom Quests
  • Pretty Fun
  • I'm level 23
  • Easy upgrading weapons
  • Lots of quests
  • Easy Grinding

CONS:
  • No guild
  • Only one of my friends play Fiesta
  • Money is hard to get
  • Many Agro Monsters
  • Lots of Spammers

FlyFF:

PROS:
  • Guild
  • Lots of my friends play
  • Easy money
  • Acrobats/Archers rock!
  • Level 14

CONS:
  • Grinding is going to hard later
  • Not a lot of quests

Sigh. Can't think of which game to play.

fullback 06-07-2008 07:37 PM

Depends, does the level 14 seem like a quick easy level to you because if it doesn't then you are in a world of hurt in flyff.

Hyper 06-07-2008 10:34 PM

Hm... Hard choice.

I'd say Rohan. =]

DarkPysics 06-08-2008 12:36 AM

The thing i mostly like about Fiesta is the Battle Arena that you can battle area, Flyff use to do that but Stop it and now it request, and i like on fiesta you can put people on ignore you don't like, Unlike flyff you cant put people on ignore.

MaxOff 06-08-2008 01:17 AM

Before i stated playing Fiesta i played FlyFF. And FlyFF is(was?) realy great game. gPotato did everything to destroy it. now alot of old veterans, i know from way back, are leaving after years of playing, because they cant stand gPotato anymore. Most of them leave because of the cashshop though.

ps:
DarkPysics i dont think that ignoring people is a good way of solving problems.

Blaaaaaaaah 06-08-2008 01:21 AM

I've played FlyFF before. I reckon both FlyFF and Fiesta is the same type of game. You play it until you get bored kinda thing. Both have people complaining about cash shop sooo I reckon they're about the same. What kept me longer on Fiesta are my friends, so I tend to go with the game where I have more friends playing.

Then again, this is a Fiesta site so... PLAY FIESTA. >=D

a.L 06-08-2008 01:35 AM

Play both, depending on who's online?

DarkPysics 06-08-2008 02:46 AM

I mean that fiesta has ignore list and flyff does'nt that all i was saying

Triumph 06-08-2008 02:56 AM

After much consideration, I truly realize how much Fiesta demands in order to "live the good life," to put it colloquially. Simply put, it requires a minimum of $30 in order to enjoy the game with no restraint. This encompasses bonus experience, costumes, mounts, experience card, HP/SP boost card, Iron Case, special Mini House, etc. The demands are quite high for Fiesta.

Ultimately, you should pick the one you feel more at home and comfortable with.

I see some potential with Rohan, though.

Ralath 06-08-2008 12:55 PM

^Kind of subjective.

Just play the game that you think is more fun!

I've never played Flyff, but if you can't decide, just keep both games installed and when you get bored of one game, go play the other.