Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Sad KQ (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9021)

cillia 05-29-2008 03:13 AM

Sad KQ

well, about 30 mins ago, i was doing mara kq with my fighter, and it just-so-happens that there is only 1 cleric and the rest are fighters and probably 2 mages+archers.

WELL, it just so happened that the only cleric refused to heal anyone but the tanker and refused to rez anyone. So, you think we failed? Nuh-uh. We won- barely. since a majority of the kq was fighters, we had enough dmg to kill mara/ marlone with a bunch of lvl20~24 dmg.(and def)

So, with my lvl24 fighter i was tank, kind of, and we ended up with only about 9 ppl at the end. 1 was a mage, 1 was an archer, 1 was a cleric, the other 6 were fighters. since our cleric refused to rez, we lost many DDs before we got to the last bosses. T^T

yet we still won, though our reward sucked. 1 blessed lix and +3 chain armor (i already have +6 lol)...

anyway, have you guys ever had such a..uh...strange kq? xD

Hessah 05-29-2008 03:24 AM

Well, if you're talking about cleric refusing to heal others when u guys are fighting the boss, then that's fair, coz even with the clerics spamming heal, usually it only barely keeps the tank alive (i was the only cleric once upon a time and the tank also had to pot himself to support)

but if its the rest of the KQ then... she should've at least heal her party XD

And if the ppl she doesnt rev were idiots that got themselves killed, then I understand too! LOL I mean, if you know that you dont have a cleric, then don't take hits if you cant...

I had a KQ like that where this cleric reved the stupid archer, and that stupid archer end up pulling too many marlones and killed the cleric 3 times...

your group did pretty well, with 9 ppl left when the cleric isnt reviving! =D

and yeah rewards probably isnt so great, but there's the exp (YAY)... and its not an empty box XD (we use to get empty boxes coz it was "bugged")

cillia 05-29-2008 03:39 AM

oh wow. well, if no fighters had taken any hits, we would've been killing the fake marlone and mara at about 10 mins left. xD and also, every1 in the kq targeted 1 monster at a time, so...yea.

+I lvled once and got 1 and a half bubbles for my fighter, so i guess i'm happy xD

Loveless 05-29-2008 03:47 AM

Haha It really depends on the situation. If there's one Cleric then yes, if you run into a bunch of mobs or stood near the boss when you get OHKO'd... you don't deserve healing or revives. xD

I had Clerics not heal me just because I was a Mage tanking. I had more defense than any Fighter because of my menian set. But meh, I got pissed at a KQ once for being a bunch of idiots so I pulled both Mara and Marlone on them and suicided out. Yeah, bad day. :d

Hessah 05-29-2008 03:51 AM

LOL i also once had all these ppl demanding heal from a cleric, and that cleric ended up going "i dont wanna be here, i wanna leave"

then everyone shut up and looked after themselves LOL!

Sero 05-29-2008 03:54 AM

That happens cillia, kinda normal for low level KQs. Noobs will be noobs till they grow up~

Vasu 05-29-2008 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SerodinSilver (Post 154281)
That happens cillia, kinda normal for low level KQs. Noobs will be noobs till they grow up~

And they might not ever.

Sero 05-29-2008 10:17 AM

If so, they'll never progress... Otherwise they'd be a shame for a high leveled~

Takimi 05-30-2008 05:28 PM

As I saw in someone's signature (sorry I can't remember who)...

"The worst kind of n00b is the high level n00b"

Sinto 05-31-2008 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Takimi (Post 155107)
As I saw in someone's signature (sorry I can't remember who)...

"The worst kind of n00b is the high level n00b"

I agree with that. It'll be more troublesome to take down a higher leveled noob than a lower leveled one. I enjoy the 1hko's and them going all "!*#%#@$!@#$" at me. And I just laugh along.. xD