Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Arcade Discussion (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Possible Arcade Hacking (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8628)

Asmodejjj 05-17-2008 09:03 PM

Possible Arcade Hacking

I have a feeling that a few players are hacking the arcade.................I know it can be done, I've seen a few tutorials for it myself from its designers............

I don't know how personally, but I'm starting to think we need to perhaps require a certain post count to play in the arcade............perhaps 50 posts?

Here's a poll, please post a reason if you vote.

A_Forever 05-17-2008 09:10 PM

Um. Even if some people are hacking it to get better scores...its still just well games @_@ They don't really matter ._.

Some people join the forums just to play in the arcade and face people o.o Its pretty stupid =\

Asmodejjj 05-17-2008 09:16 PM

Well, I'm sorta active here, and I really hate it when the 0 posters come in and get 4 consecutive high scores, which seems so unlikely that I think they might be hacking...........

A_Forever 05-17-2008 09:17 PM

Eh. Not really. We had a very active member have 9 high scores =) Some people join to get their scores recorded because they are actually that good.

And really, I don't see people that don't post getting high scores. Other than that e__ whatever guy and the fiestafreak guy..he hasn't posted much or at all but I don't think he's hacking o.o, the rest of the people are pretty active o.o

Hessah 05-17-2008 09:20 PM

Yeah... like at least 5 post counts would be nice!

I know they gotta sign up before they can play, they may as well make a few post and introduce themselves!

50 posts may be too much.. for 5-10 i think it should be easy to get...

Regarding hacking... some people are really good with flash games... I've once met this guy that was playing multi player online tetris at INSANE speed... we asked him how he did it, and he told us he's a game tester and he plays tetris on his breaks O_O

Hyper 05-17-2008 09:43 PM

I don't have a problem with people joining to play them... But it is weird when some new member gets like 4 high scores...

Eh, at least we can rule me out. ;D -stares at 50-160th place scores-

Ivramire 05-17-2008 09:46 PM

been a while since I've been in the Arcade o.o

Surprised I still have my lone high-score

Asmodejjj 05-17-2008 10:59 PM

He just barely high-scored in Raiden X too...............something's wrong here.

+Tequila+ 05-17-2008 11:00 PM

a 5-10 post count requirement isn't bad it jus requires that you be a semi active member on the forums which isn't a bad thing..since you want to take advantage of what we have yo u should contribute :D

Ivramire 05-18-2008 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asmodejjj (Post 146697)
He just barely high-scored in Raiden X too...............something's wrong here.

if you keep the game save-file on your comp, you can keep replaying the game to get higher and higher scores. All it takes is time so its easy to get a high-score if you just play.

EDIT-on second thought and now that I've looked through it, it looks really suspicious o.o