Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Rage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Cocky little people (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6604)

Phantom Badger 03-21-2008 06:11 PM

Cocky little people

I am sick of being in a party, KQ or just roaming around when I see some little cocky brat (seriosuly low lvl, or not) acting like he is the boss.
For example in a KQ we had an awsome tank with T3 Def scroll when a noob came along at the boss at the end shouted he was tank and when we said sorry dude this guy has more def he started screaming 'Hacker, hes hacking he has scrolls' and he then pulls the gold hill boss as we are resting and kills most of us.
Luckily we still won.

Another example is mages who use that m,ove which converts HP into SP, then while your attacking a mob they run around you repeatedly shouting 'heal plz' and when I do he uses the HP to SP convertion thing again, if I dont heal him he starts to KS me from then on.

Hyper 03-21-2008 06:15 PM

Screen + report him.

Bagels waffles pancakes turnip fruit bagel water Batman fishpaste.

Phantom Badger 03-21-2008 06:17 PM

report him for what ? being Obnoxious ?

Hyper 03-21-2008 06:22 PM

Put this back in MoS! Dx No fair, it was in MoS when I posted!

Report him for pursposely trying to get a KQ to fail. It's harrassment, and breaks the ToS.

Pritcher 03-21-2008 06:23 PM

Yeah, I always hated that. Every fighter always seemed to want to tank and barely half of them were any good for it, yet they still insisted and if the group decided on someone else there almost always seemed to be at least one who would do his best to steal the aggro and try to tank anyway. Just makes the clerics job harder.

The mage thing is really annoying and pretty messed up, but I don't remember coming across the problem all that often. I mean that's essentially like making the cleric pay for the mages sp. Instead of using their own pots or stones they use that skill to gain back sp and then try to make the cleric use up their sp to heal them. Nice.

Phantom Badger 03-21-2008 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperswoss (Post 111226)

Report him for pursposely trying to get a KQ to fail. It's harrassment, and breaks the ToS.

Bit late now eh ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pritcher (Post 111227)
Yeah, I always hated that. Every fighter always seemed to want to tank and barely half of them were any good for it, yet they still insisted and if the group decided on someone else there almost always seemed to be at least one who would do his best to steal the aggro and try to tank anyway. Just makes the clerics job harder.

The mage thing is really annoying and pretty messed up, but I don't remember coming across the problem all that often. I mean that's essentially like making the cleric pay for the mages sp. Instead of using their own pots or stones they use that skill to gain back sp and then try to make the cleric use up their sp to heal them. Nice.

Amen

Spirit 03-21-2008 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperswoss (Post 111226)

Hyper - this was never in MoS, not that I know of. I am the only Mod on and I did not move it.

And I just recently bought all of my Life Tap skills, because i found that in the MD KQ, I go through a lot more SP pots and stones than Hp, so I will use it, but then I hit one of my HP stones or pots. I do it, to try and save on my SP stones. I don't expect a cleric to heal me when I use it.

Hyper 03-21-2008 06:35 PM

LOL. I for one, HATE tanking. Do I want to put my KQ life in danger? No thanks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit (Post 111229)
Hyper - this was never in MoS, not that I know of. I am the only Mod on and I did not move it.

And I just recently bought all of my Life Tap skills, because i found that in the MD KQ, I go through a lot more SP pots and stones than Hp, so I will use it, but then I hit one of my HP stones or pots. I do it, to try and save on my SP stones. I don't expect a cleric to heal me when I use it.

Lies..! I should have screened it first! Dx

toolrocket 03-21-2008 06:53 PM

I find lifetap more useful when i solo. Keeps my hp/sp meters relatively even.

Phantom Badger 03-21-2008 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit (Post 111229)

*gasp* a Mage that sues Lifetap responsibly

Quote:

Originally Posted by hyperswoss (Post 111233)
LOL. I for one, HATE tanking. Do I want to put my KQ life in danger? No thanks.

Lies..! I should have screened it first! Dx

You should lay off the Drugs, your seeing things