Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Signatures and Avatars (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   SOTW 6 - Cartoon! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5071)

Blaaaaaaaah 02-04-2008 09:46 AM

SOTW 6 - Cartoon!

Signature of the Week 6

Welcome to the sixth Signature of the Week!

The theme for this week is: Cartoon! May it be Sponge Bob, The Simpsons, of Family Guy - anything as long as it's cartoon! Cartoon movies are allowed as long as it is 2D.
No anime is allowed - just American cartoon! Good luck!

Parameter:
- Must satisfy the theme
- The signature must fit in a 600 x 600 pixel box. i.e. the maximum width and length if 600 pixels

Submitting session:
One week long. Check the time and date of the creation of this thread for the exact time n_n I will announce when submitting session is over. Any signatures after the announcement that will not be allowed on the poll, unless on special circumstances.

Please PM me your signatures. Signatures will not be re-hosted. Please provide a link to your signature for easier creation of the poll!

a.L 02-04-2008 09:51 AM

Time to bring out the Powerpuff Girls.

Lady-Loki 02-04-2008 12:30 PM

Are you a Sno impostor? Where is our Sno? What did you and your ebil steak do to him?

Zwivix 02-04-2008 02:27 PM

Would That Airbender show on Nick work?!

Spirit 02-04-2008 02:37 PM

Hmmm..... cartoons.......

I might try it. It depends on if I can find anything good.

And lmao @ Loki's comment to Blaaaahs.

Lady-Loki 02-04-2008 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit (Post 84208)
And lmao @ Loki's comment to Blaaaahs.

I scared! Sno here, Sno gone, Blaah makes like a Sno!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 84128)
Please PM me your signatures. Signatures will not be re-hosted. Please provide a link to your signature for easier creation of the poll!

^ see? see? see? ^

Spirit 02-04-2008 04:49 PM

Yoo hoo!!!! for everyone that missed this in week 5. Just so as not to cause confusion. See below. A message from our beloved Sno.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sno (Post 81053)

Great entires everyone and just to announce Blaaaaaaaah will be taking over as the SOTW hoster because I'm starting to get busy in real life and I might not be able to be actively making SOTW's. So Blaaaaaaaah said she'd start hosting them as of next week so PM the theme to Blaaaaaaaah please! But I'll still be checking so just in case people are afraid some might not read this post and PM me, I won't be dead or extinct 8D I'll forward it to Blaaaaaaaah.

Yosei 02-04-2008 05:02 PM

What about movies? Cartoon movies?

Lady-Loki 02-04-2008 05:06 PM

Iz still Blaahs fault - her regular steak beatings of Sno tooked too much of his time away!

Zwivix 02-04-2008 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yosei (Post 84237)
What about movies? Cartoon movies?

Don't most cartoon movies have a series that go along with it?