Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gamigo Announcements (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   [Outspark][Announcement] Re: Powerleveling Services & Gold Buying (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3517)

Zwivix 12-10-2007 08:35 PM

[Outspark][Announcement] Re: Powerleveling Services & Gold Buying

By GM_Steam
---
Attention Players,
The use of any power leveling service, gold purchasing, bot use or any other 3rd party programs increases the chance of your account being compromised. All 3rd party services not approved by Outspark.com, and are severe violations of our Terms of Service Agreement. All players agree to the Terms of Service when creating their OUTSPARK account. Use of any of these unapproved services, or similar services is grounds for immediate and permanent termination of ALL your Outspark accounts and services. Any request for support due to any of the above circumstances null & voids your rights as an Outspark user. Any action taken with regards to the use of these services is final and non-negotiable.

.o0O0O0o. 12-10-2007 08:39 PM

Heh, get rid of the hand that feeds 'em.

Valentines 12-10-2007 08:42 PM

They need to start figuring out a way to remove them for good.

Zwivix 12-10-2007 08:49 PM

Yea, casue I seem the bots advertising. Then I had Dakkon kick them all. Less than 3 min later they had new accounts doing it again.

I told him they should ban their IP's!!

Pritcher 12-10-2007 08:51 PM

I always assumed that this was the case. Isn't using sites like that always a bannable offense in games? It's very hard to actually catch someone using a service like those and the people that use those sites probably won't be affected by a nearly empty threat of being banned.

Can't any action be taken against the actual sites? It's not like they're super secret spots or anything they spam the url 50 times a minute in every town.

Zwivix 12-10-2007 08:55 PM

Lol, true, but I think they cant get any actual evidence to get the sites banned. Actually I would think it to be hard to get a site banned, since they have their own business, you cant just shut someone's business down becasue you dont like it. (That's probably some loop-hole they have or something like that).

Oh well if they could do something they would be the first MMO to have solved the problem ^^

Izanagi 12-10-2007 09:09 PM

We can track gold income. If yesterday you had 10silver, and the next day you have 600 silver, we sorta figure out what is up.

Pritcher 12-10-2007 09:11 PM

Ahh, I never thought of that one. Awesome then, start doing mass bans and then people probably will get the message. That's a lot to check though. Is there some sort of automatic alert system that can let you know if someone's in-game silver jumps suddenly?

Hessah 12-10-2007 09:13 PM

hopefully ur system will automatically flag accounts like that!

would be hectic to hv to go through each account and see if someone has miracally gotten rich~

Zwivix 12-10-2007 09:15 PM

But that doesnt solve the Powerleveling problem does it...

Unless we catch the people actually doing it, there really is no way to get rid of that, right?