Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Laws to leveling in higher level places. (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3347)

Xylem 12-04-2007 05:00 AM

Laws to leveling in higher level places.

I was wondering if you guys can get this straight with me.

It was my first time in collapsed prison today. I went there with a tank i know pretty well. The party consists of 2 damage dealer archers, an offline archer, a tank and me (cleric).

One of the archers were constantly luring the monsters - Like, before the monster we currently fought was even killed, the guy ran off to attract more monsters. I just asked him if he could slow down a little, he "lol..."'d and quit party.

Never been in this situation, nor offended anyone by asking them to slow down before. I was wondering if this kind of thing was common in higher level places - just wondering to avoid future screw ups.

Lafieru 12-04-2007 05:03 AM

I see nothing wrong with that - personally, I can sometimes get pretty annoyed if there's not non-stop killing. No reason for the a 5 second pause between mobs, is there? Maybe you have to work a little harder, but if you can kill 20% faster, isn't it worth it?

Or maybe it's because I work a full-time job and don't have all day to spend exping, so I want to make what time I have count. >.>

Ivramire 12-04-2007 05:04 AM

no that isn't normal ...maybe something else was up with your party that the archer did'nt like o_o Was he/she higher-lvled than the lot of you?

*nuuu D: there goes my 69 post-count ;~;

Destrus 12-04-2007 05:05 AM

but the guy was pulling before they were ready which in my opinion isn't acceptable and i am an archer. if your party's not ready for something to be pulled then don't pull yet, instead help kill what you already have.

Xylem 12-04-2007 05:07 AM

The tank was 36, and the 2 archers were both 37. Not much difference in levels.

Hyper 12-04-2007 05:10 AM

He sounds like a nub.

Hessah 12-04-2007 05:29 AM

If you're having massive trouble keeping the tank full health, i see no problem asking the puller to slow down... some of those archers out there doesnt realise heal could have 3 seconds, and its not as easy as it looks to heal...

it's a pain in the butt to heal 2 dying party members constantly...

and if your cooldown or watever doesnt heal in time, and he dies, he's gonna come back and blame you.

I guess it also depends on when the archer pull, like when the 1st mob is very closer to dying, or when the 1st mob is half life? If it's close to death, then i guess that's kinda normal....

but i'm sure u only asked him to slow down coz u're hving trouble healing

Old Warrior 12-04-2007 05:57 AM

:
Quote:

If you're having massive trouble keeping the tank full health, i see no problem asking the puller to slow down... some of those archers out there doesnt realise heal could have 3 seconds, and its not as easy as it looks to heal...
I am a clerics living nightmare! :D I love to make there lives hard and aoe pull 3-5 mobs at a time. One thing i never do though, is blame cleric for letting me die. i know its a pain to heal so i usually say "Dont worry about it" then continue aoeing mobs :D

O-mie 12-04-2007 05:59 AM

Like Hessah said, if you're having trouble surviving, there's no shame in asking them to slow down a bit. x3

Old Warrior 12-04-2007 06:01 AM

Quote:

Like Hessah said, if you're having trouble surviving, there's no shame in asking them to slow down a bit. x3
Unless the cleric is being ridiculous, and the only reason he wants you to pull slower is because he doesn't want to use stones or pots...