Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Internal Bleeding: It happens in RL as well. (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3203)

Xylem 11-28-2007 11:43 AM

Internal Bleeding: It happens in RL as well.

So i was replacing my crappy printer with some freshly opened REFLEX (brand name) pure white paper. I was pulling it out rather unprecautiously and my fingernail snapped due to the tight packaging of the paper, causing an internal/external bleeding INSIDE my fingernail (the tip of ur finger, you know).

I'm losing 15 patience / second due to the annoyance everytime that finger presses onto something.

There's my story :D

Alee 11-28-2007 12:20 PM

Eww! That's horrible and cringing! Triple bandage it for when you play Fiesta :D

a.L 11-28-2007 12:23 PM

=/ Having long nails can be quite bothersome, huh?

Zwivix 11-28-2007 03:19 PM

Well at least it wasnt a sharp board(Sharp Boar). Then you would be losing alot more than only 15 patience/ sec. ^^

It's happened to me to. I hate replacing stuff I always get hurt...

.o0O0O0o. 11-28-2007 03:33 PM

That hurts. What i hate the most is bumping my little toe every where! That thing hurts like hell even though we don't have much use for it!

Loveless 11-28-2007 04:56 PM

Ugh, that made me cringe. That's going to take a while to heal itself...

*still cringing at the thought*

Yosei 11-28-2007 06:55 PM

Reminds me of a blood blister.

Loveless 11-28-2007 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yosei (Post 50741)
Reminds me of a blood blister.

My boyfriend has those right now... still there after 2-3 weeks. Looks like he was playing with markers. I wonder if those ever go away? O.o

Hessah 11-28-2007 09:49 PM

Ouch to all of the above~~~ is reflex paper an aussie brand? (oh wait its got Australian Made and Australian Paper written all over it)

my dad's a carpenter.. every now and then we'll see this black blotch under his nails coz he hammered it by accident... apparently its clogged up blood that will grow out with the finger nail...

-gasp at the pain- but dad never show pain... he's the man!

Blaaaaaaaah 11-28-2007 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 50783)
Ouch to all of the above~~~ is reflex paper an aussie brand? (oh wait its got Australian Made and Australian Paper written all over it)

my dad's a carpenter.. every now and then we'll see this black blotch under his nails coz he hammered it by accident... apparently its clogged up blood that will grow out with the finger nail...

-gasp at the pain- but dad never show pain... he's the man!

Yeah man. LOL Did mum tell you what he did the other dad? He accidentally cut himself on one of the fingers so he went to put a bandaid on. Then later on he thought "hm how come it still hurts?" and then he realised he put it on the wrong finger!!! LOOOOL!!