Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions and Inquiries (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Level 60 job change problem (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31417)

godlessfather 12-13-2011 01:42 AM

Level 60 job change problem

Hey guys, I'm having trouble with this... I've done the first two parts of the quest but when I talk to the Roumen Chief it doesn't teleport me to the forest the way it's supposed to... He just gives me the option of replaying the Roullette part... Wich I've done a few times thinking that's the problem, but nothing... And I can't access the first part anymore... So, what should I do?

crystalblueheart 12-13-2011 04:13 AM

:o Would you mind telling exactly what you clicked? Maybe we can help figure out what's wrong. At that level I assume it's not your quest log being full right? :P
Also, welcome to Fiesta Fan. :)

Vasu 12-13-2011 12:03 PM

Also screenshots would be helpful.

godlessfather 12-13-2011 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crystalblueheart (Post 452424)
:o Would you mind telling exactly what you clicked? Maybe we can help figure out what's wrong. At that level I assume it's not your quest log being full right? :P
Also, welcome to Fiesta Fan. :)

I'm not sure what you mean.. I clicked the NPCs and that's about it...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vasu (Post 452435)
Also screenshots would be helpful.

Screenshots of what exactly?

Also thank you both for trying to help!

crystalblueheart 12-14-2011 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godlessfather (Post 452441)
I'm not sure what you mean.. I clicked the NPCs and that's about it...

Screenshots of what exactly?

Also thank you both for trying to help!

What I'm saying is that there are certain things you click on at the bottom of the dialogue (to keep the convo going, to accept, etc.), and Vasu means screenshots of the dialogue I assume.
And np - not that I can really help cuz I haven't done the job change yet but I've been on Fiesta for quite a while now (*points to side*)

Vasu 12-14-2011 04:53 AM

Yeah, I'm not exactly the best person to ask either, but try making sure you have an empty inv space before doing the quest, it's possible the game gives you an item to mark for itself that the quest is done or something. Beyond that, I'm not entirely sure, since you would probably already have tried all the common solutions such as relogging and what not.

crystalblueheart 12-14-2011 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vasu (Post 452471)
Yeah, I'm not exactly the best person to ask either, but try making sure you have an empty inv space before doing the quest, it's possible the game gives you an item to mark for itself that the quest is done or something. Beyond that, I'm not entirely sure, since you would probably already have tried all the common solutions such as relogging and what not.

To add to that, there has been a glitch with quests - some quests won't let you collect the item unless there are 5 slots open (it says your inventory is full even if you have 1 space open). Also some quests say that they are in progress even though you need to pick them up (ie. 55~69 PvP kq - every time you turn in, you have to click on the quest list and then the quest again to re-pick it up.

Helion 12-14-2011 05:09 AM

There is a trick to it. If I remember correctly, don't go back to him, but instead go to see GrandMaster Shone(sp?) in Forest of Mist. You talk to him, then either get teleported again or have to go see Roumenous again. Sorry, been a while since I've done the thing.

crystalblueheart 12-15-2011 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Helion (Post 452473)
There is a trick to it. If I remember correctly, don't go back to him, but instead go to see GrandMaster Shone(sp?) in Forest of Mist. You talk to him, then either get teleported again or have to go see Roumenous again. Sorry, been a while since I've done the thing.

According to the FF Job Change Guide, it says you talk to Roumenous twice..
http://fiestafan.com/wiki/index.php?..._Change_Quests

crystalblueheart 12-19-2011 06:10 AM

*Bumps* (sorry for double post)
Any luck?