Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions and Inquiries (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Beauty Shop Coupons...? (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28350)

crystalblueheart 12-12-2010 03:33 AM

Beauty Shop Coupons...?

I heard that you can get beauty shop coupons from pvp kq's...which one is it? (lower or higher level one?)
Also, how do you use the hammer in the pvp kq's? I was trying to find out which category to post this under...sorry if it's in the wrong one XD

RayRay 12-12-2010 03:38 AM

u have to go threw the boxes and try get the hammer then u right click
it in ur inven then u can use it and kill everyone and i havent
played in a long time so i wuold no about the hair coupons xD sry

crystalblueheart 12-12-2010 05:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RayRay (Post 429722)
u have to go threw the boxes and try get the hammer then u right click
it in ur inven then u can use it and kill everyone and i havent
played in a long time so i wuold no about the hair coupons xD sry

Oh okay, so you just equip it? Will it "replace" your reg weapon in your inventory? If so, do you need to re-equip your reg weapon after? I'm planning to hotkey the hammer so it's easier to access :D
Are you retired or do you still play Fiesta?

RayRay 12-12-2010 06:07 AM

yea once hammer goes away u need put ur reg wep back on xD
i have it hot keyed also

Mandariinivaras 12-12-2010 10:46 AM

I doubt that you can get beauty coupons from PvP.
Where did you hear that from? o,.o

aqhibahmed 12-12-2010 12:01 PM

U dont get beauty coupon from pvp kqs and u've got to have both hammer and freezing ice on hotkey bar:devil:

crystalblueheart 12-12-2010 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandariinivaras (Post 429793)
I doubt that you can get beauty coupons from PvP.
Where did you hear that from? o,.o

I know this was a long time ago but..

Brossom 12-12-2010 10:07 PM

Getting beauty coupons from KQs would be sweet. Not that I'm good enough at pvp to actually win that one. :D

It's a good idea to have both the hammer/ice and your regular weapon/shield hotkeyed so you can quickly equip whatever you need. Also make sure you have inventory space to hold everything. One time I couldn't equip the hammer because there wasn't space in my inventory to hold both my mace and shield. :D

Shiny_Rave 12-13-2010 08:12 AM

I don't think you can get the beauty coupons O.o but for the pvp kq...I would hotkey your weapon(s), and/or have your inventory open so that once you get the hammer, you can click it quickly. A good tactic for getting the hammer would be wait for someone to open the chest then quickly use auto pickup and get the hammer, you get a little advantage.

DemonBlitzKragor 12-13-2010 04:24 PM

Nope, there's no Beauty Shop Coupons at all from the PvP KQ end result chests. The only way is the cash shop. :c