Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Xmas tree boost gone.. (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25474)

Hessah 01-16-2010 11:49 PM

Xmas tree boost gone..

Aww.. I loved the buff!

When i scroll up a T1 speed and the speed buff, I can out run the abyss orcs so much that I don't get it on my archer while kiting..

I'll miss the tree..

Sero 01-17-2010 12:56 AM

Me too :\ the Tree's speed boost itself is like a t3 speed scroll ;~;

Silent Wizard 01-18-2010 05:44 PM

It was nice of OS to provide such a thing and let's not forget the free spark cash as well. Now they are doing this thing for Haiti.

As was promised, many bugs have been fixed but the updates remain a little rough. Added content with the karis and enhanceable jewelry, another instance dungeon have improved the game.

I would like to see the rest of the decomp scrolls and , based on the progression of the tier availability of sap, shrooms, and herbs we should be able to farm t4 mats in AR to produce more t5 pots and scrolls.

The grind from 91 to 105 is tough and separates the committed even more so now than in the past because of the ease to reach into the early 70's. A few mostly grind levels from there to 77 and then its repeats to 91.

OS has had a history of making things easier for those that follow at the expense of those who lead.

Dare we start talking about the next cap raise??!!

Hessah 01-18-2010 08:18 PM

I would love to see the instance dungeon for the rest of the levels.. I'm loving CC and isn't actually looking forward to my archer going into 70s coz then none of my characters can do Instance dungeon

though kq fills up even less now.. I wonder if there's something that can be done to make that more appealling..

Loveless 01-18-2010 09:56 PM

Speed buffs are always awesome. =]

Yami 01-19-2010 09:53 PM

I loved that christmas tree buff. Though I could never remember which dance was for which buff, so I'd end up doing them all >.>

Hessah 01-19-2010 10:04 PM

LOL I had that problem too.. I thought I had the HP buff for my newbie.. then after 15 mins i rolled over and realise I've got the SP buff instead..

gigeebunny 01-20-2010 01:12 PM

yes I really do hope they bring back the special buff tree :D not just pretty to look at ;)

Dance 4 was the HP buff I think.. Oo only one I used once I figured it out :D hehehe

Hosefull 01-20-2010 03:57 PM

The grind from 91 to 105 is tough and separates the committed even more so now than in the past because of the ease to reach into the early 70's. A few mostly grind levels from there to 77 and then its repeats to 91.
:cries:

Silent Wizard 01-20-2010 05:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hosefull (Post 399776)
:cries:

I think i said that, whats ur point?