Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Questions and Inquiries (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Missing Skills (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23963)

Chimaera 10-05-2009 01:37 PM

Missing Skills

So I was lurking through FF's so-called database (www.fiestafan.com/tools) and noticed a lot of skills for each class are missing. I understand some skills such as "Nature's Wrath" (a thorn-like AoE for archers) and "Thunder Bolt" (a Nova-like electric AoE for mages; don't confuse this with Electronic Shock) will be released perhaps next cap raise. But skills such as Mind Tap, Ring Shield, Nature's Roots, Nature's Agility, Break, Berserk, etc. will ever be released? I'm sure Outspark removed them for a reason. I will be honest and let you know some previous GMs have actually used some of these skills ingame: Nature's Wrath looks wicked, hehe.

Anyway, any explaination available? I wouldn't know. :arg:

EDIT: This is more of a discussion — not a question. Please move it back to General Discussion.

aramil001 10-05-2009 01:54 PM

hmm I have never heard of those skills, maybe outspark will release these skills. Then again, FF has shows info before it has accually been released.

Loveless 10-05-2009 06:34 PM

If you haven't yet seen on the page, it says "Work in progress; Content slowly being added".

So, it is being worked on but "slowly".

arman5656 10-05-2009 06:51 PM

I am new

Chimaera 10-05-2009 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveless (Post 383129)
If you haven't yet seen on the page, it says "Work in progress; Content slowly being added".

I thought that meant the database itself was being worked on..

Because skills such as Mind Tap are obtained at low levels (Lv. 15).

Thanks. Any info is appreciated.

zeilfridge 10-06-2009 10:19 AM

wow sp taps on mage *sounds fun*

Chimaera 10-06-2009 12:26 PM

I think Mind Tap would be useful. It's like a fighter's Vitality.

Ring Shield seems to be an essential defensive skill mages really need. It would change PvP dramatically.

Destrus 10-06-2009 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveless (Post 383129)

he's not saying it's missing skills he's saying our version is.

this is one of the reasons why i said our version can't deal with pvp. we're lacking pvp skills basically. though i'm not sure about all teh post 60 skills i know they left out pvp skills in our version. one of the reasons i have such a hard time getting myself ot play this game. out of all the classes i like archer the best but what exactly am i supposed to do against a fighter without a ton of cash items? they have a ton of def and hp and if they get to me they have two different ways to stun me. it's jus tnot worth bothering with it. i really think outspark made a huge mistake when they screwed with the system.

Triumph 10-06-2009 11:46 PM

The skill requirements Outspark has requested from the developer are different from the other versions out there. The level requirements are generally higher, and some skills are missing altogether. The database has the default level requirements that most of the other versions have, and all the skills in Fiesta.

arman5656 10-08-2009 01:39 PM

OS is pretty outdated!