Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Your input is required. (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19209)

Icy 03-31-2009 02:42 AM

Your input is required.

> Click <

Whether you're grinding, vending, chatting, idle or stalking gold seller bots on the forum... Why not spare a little bit of time stripping your characters and filling in a form?

Whenever you think you have leveled-up a character (not a necessary condition!), take a few moments to admire the naked stats of them, and make a contribution to the wiki simultaneously (I am not condoning the existence of simultaneity).

Brief instructions are provided. Attention is brought to a Pop-out option to make it fit along the side of your client should you run it in windowed mode. Also, you may be glad to know, that the long loading time after a submission is deliberate - the form has not died on you.

It is necessary to collect a bulk of data, because the more there is, the more likely it is correct (some number processing will be carried out to discriminate errors, but this requires multiple sources per entry - so! There can never be too much!). Once enough information has been collected, they will be applied to these pithy pages:
Click Click Click Click
(Very shabby looking right now - and difficult to manage)

Suggestions will be processed and effected!

Hessah 03-31-2009 03:29 AM

Interesting~

I'll try help fill things out when I level...

btw.. Just a little feedback... would it be worth it to give us an option to tick/untick a "married?" box?

(I'm sure there'll be lotsa implications to that so... that's up totally up to u to decide)

Coz, basically anyone with a character that's married would not be able to fill it out accurately...

Blaaaaaaaah 03-31-2009 05:10 AM

Question.

What do you mean by "you will EXCLUDE THE FREE (+STAT) POINTS"? Does that mean.. say, if my base END is 20 and I added 5 points to it, I enter "20" and not "25"?

Triumph 03-31-2009 12:24 PM

Ya.

Icy 03-31-2009 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hessah (Post 315087)
Interesting~

I'll try help fill things out when I level...

btw.. Just a little feedback... would it be worth it to give us an option to tick/untick a "married?" box?

(I'm sure there'll be lotsa implications to that so... that's up totally up to u to decide)

Coz, basically anyone with a character that's married would not be able to fill it out accurately...

A checkbox will be provided for "marriage lovey dovey charm bonus activated".

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 315131)
Question.

What do you mean by "you will EXCLUDE THE FREE (+STAT) POINTS"? Does that mean.. say, if my base END is 20 and I added 5 points to it, I enter "20" and not "25"?

Perhaps the instructions still appear muddled. Nevermind, I will add 5 extra boxes to fill in the +stats so that one can simply register base stats as is displayed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triumph (Post 315214)
Ya.

Ya what? You're one of the lazy people who never gave feedback.

Triumph 03-31-2009 12:41 PM

Ya as an answer to her question.

Go do chemistry. I go to school now. You should be studying too noob.

Icy 03-31-2009 02:02 PM

I have added inputs following the feedback of Hessah and Blaaaaaaaah.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triumph (Post 315216)
Ya as an answer to her question.

Go do chemistry. I go to school now. You should be studying too noob.

I don't mean to patronize you, but you're old enough to know that nothing good comes out of being condescending to someone who has attained higher academic achievements than yourself.

Silent Wizard 03-31-2009 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Icy (Post 315232)

I don't mean to patronize you, but you're old enough to know that nothing good comes out of being condescending to someone who has attained higher academic achievements than yourself.

Nice!

One thing I have not found on the wiki, (and it may be there) is the exp points required to the next level. Could you, should you, would you add that to your work?

Icy 03-31-2009 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silent Wizard (Post 315239)
Nice!

One thing I have not found on the wiki, (and it may be there) is the exp points required to the next level. Could you, should you, would you add that to your work?

It's on the front page. > Link <

Sparkeh 03-31-2009 04:05 PM

I added my data. =D