Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Support (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I format my computer... (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17446)

heidi 02-02-2009 06:52 PM

I format my computer...

and i did found a little problem when i was downloading fiesta again.
first problem was: fiesta was downloaded ready and i did push that star-button, it was going to open that fiesta window for few sec but then that window did vanish. i did try to install fiesta again but it didnt work..
but another problem appear! when i was downloadin fiesta it did notify that patch was failed,please try again. i have been install fiesta again about 100 times.but it just does keep saying that..what is the problem? i have AVG firewall and its allow all..

Belaslav 02-02-2009 08:22 PM

Try this:

Uninstall

Reboot

Install

Disable all firewalls

heidi 02-03-2009 12:40 PM

i did try that but it still saying that patch was failed..

zeilfridge 02-03-2009 01:18 PM

lets try this,,(after it says patch check fail)

start program/run/

type

%temp%

check the msi 2xx-2xx

then double klik it,,:ninja:

Mindspank 02-03-2009 01:59 PM

My fiesta did this when I was trying to use an older version of the install. I dunno what to say because she stated that she is downloading it. All I can say is verify the MD5 of the downloaded executable with the one on outsparks website. If its a mismatch, download the executable ONLY from outsparks website. I was running into this issue when trying to get the game from places like gamershell or fileplanet. Some of those websites have old old versions of the game. Like versions that fail to update themselves because of an outspark launcher version mismatch.

Once you get the file from outsparks website, verify that its got the same MD5 then install and reboot. Run the game, check for patches. When the patch check says you need to reboot the computer, close the launcher and reopen the launcher. You dont need to reboot after each patch. Keep restarting the launcher untill it says "Patch Check Complete" and downloads no more patches. THEN reboot your computer, restart the launcher and play. I hope that we can get your issue resolved soon.

heidi 02-05-2009 07:49 PM

now it doesnt say anything about patch but when its opening the game it stop and then there appears little window where read !?- and there is button ok and then it comes again and then it stop opening that game...

Phantom Badger 02-05-2009 07:57 PM

Ah, just restart the computer that should get rid of the upside-down ?! thing...

heidi 02-06-2009 12:36 PM

ok i did try to restart my computer but still that upside down !?.- did open..

Phantom Badger 02-06-2009 05:27 PM

Hurm, Normally all i do is restart and it works o-o Try..reinstalling again ? xD

zeilfridge 02-07-2009 08:06 PM

its that a graphic probs,,?