Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Rage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Nubs in FBZ (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16622)

Blaaaaaaaah 01-07-2009 01:11 PM

Nubs in FBZ

I'm not really raging here, but I don't feel that it fits in Fiesta General so I'm putting it here, xD.

Anyway. Every now and then I would hang in FBZ with a guildie or two. There are heaps of high levels that would go and one hit newbies and things. But at the same time, there are soooooooooo many newbies that will whine about being killed in FBZ.

I've seen several players (for female chars, it's usually "wa wa" whining; and for male chars, it's usually "omg you -insert a whole lot of cussing words"-) screaming "STOP KILLING STOP KILLING OMG YOU'RE SO ANNOYING".

Hello, you're in FBZ, what do you expect? Sure it might not be "nice" and annoying for people to one hit you but seriously, if you hate it that much, leave the map? (Except for the times when newbies are trying to get out but people are stopping them by killing them over and over again before they reach portal).

I get one-hit all the time by fighters and I get annoyed too because they're such pests but I don't go around whining and screaming for them to stop. You're in FBZ, get over it!

Andromeda 01-07-2009 01:29 PM

I think you need to tell them they are 1 week too late the Christmas event ended one week ago xD

viasta 01-08-2009 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 277071)
I'm not really raging here, but I don't feel that it fits in Fiesta General so I'm putting it here, xD.

Anyway. Every now and then I would hang in FBZ with a guildie or two. There are heaps of high levels that would go and one hit newbies and things. But at the same time, there are soooooooooo many newbies that will whine about being killed in FBZ.

I've seen several players (for female chars, it's usually "wa wa" whining; and for male chars, it's usually "omg you -insert a whole lot of cussing words"-) screaming "STOP KILLING STOP KILLING OMG YOU'RE SO ANNOYING".

Hello, you're in FBZ, what do you expect? Sure it might not be "nice" and annoying for people to one hit you but seriously, if you hate it that much, leave the map? (Except for the times when newbies are trying to get out but people are stopping them by killing them over and over again before they reach portal).

I get one-hit all the time by fighters and I get annoyed too because they're such pests but I don't go around whining and screaming for them to stop. You're in FBZ, get over it!

o_o..I got stuck in FBZ zone 3 times or 4 cuz a group of fighters is spawn killing everyone -_-...I just try to get out but barely o_o

Blaaaaaaaah 01-08-2009 12:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by viasta (Post 277272)
o_o..I got stuck in FBZ zone 3 times or 4 cuz a group of fighters is spawn killing everyone -_-...I just try to get out but barely o_o

Glad I'm a cleric that can double invince now. Pretty much a reason why I barely go with my mage, because I'll be too squishy to do anything and probably won't get out, LOL.

Hessah 01-08-2009 12:43 AM

The funniest thing I've heard in FBZ was during the xmas events..

a lvl 3x cleric was shouting in FBZ3 "Lets play this fair and lets not kill each other"

viasta 01-08-2009 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blaaaaaaaah (Post 277277)
Glad I'm a cleric that can double invince now. Pretty much a reason why I barely go with my mage, because I'll be too squishy to do anything and probably won't get out, LOL.

boo no fair~_~..I am str archer and have no meat to block attacks

a.L 01-08-2009 01:09 AM

Fear is a life saver. xD

Blaaaaaaaah 01-08-2009 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by a.L (Post 277308)
Fear is a life saver. xD

YESS.

Loveless 01-08-2009 02:49 AM

Or deva that... misses... /sigh

But you know... sometimes it is tempting when you see a bunch of newbies huddled together. My finger just goes towards the devastate button... or whirlwind... just to see if one would survive. :P

Spirit 01-08-2009 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveless (Post 277393)
Or deva that... misses... /sigh

But you know... sometimes it is tempting when you see a bunch of newbies huddled together. My finger just goes towards the devastate button... or whirlwind... just to see if one would survive. :P

You made me choke when I read that.

I can see a finger over over the mouse, knowing that it would create devastation, an evil gleam in your eye, and a smirk on your face.