Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Fiesta General (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   stupid things DONE in-game (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1533)

Yosei 09-26-2007 04:03 PM

stupid things DONE in-game

Now its time to tell us about stupid things DONE in game.

I know I've got my share ^^;;

.o0O0O0o. 09-26-2007 04:08 PM

Would it be us or others? Anyway, for myself, i guess i was lagging, but i was buying the riding skill and it didn't seem like i was buying since i r-click on it but didn't see in my inventory. So after a few clicks, the lower right chatbox tells me that i ain't got enough money to purchase it. So, i close my inventory and the skill shop and reopened my inventory and found 5 riding skills in there o.O My hard earned newb money down the drain...

_JunShyr_*FTW* 09-26-2007 04:17 PM

Lol ^^ done that with a fighter skill :D bought it like 8 times then had to try and sell them :P!

Hmm something i found funny was a lvl 23 Wizmage was in FoT with his armour off and a level 1 staff saying he was level 1. I ran straight up to him and shouted hi lvl 20+ and he was all like stfu dude! I was like rofl!

Yami 09-26-2007 04:17 PM

I got pwned by Smart Phino and gang in the Forest of Tides ^^'

Blaaaaaaaah 09-26-2007 04:31 PM

I never do anything stupid in game. -cough-

But I have an endless list of stupid things done in game by Dynanub.

Example 1: Luminous Stone

Dynanub: Hey! I wonder where this leads to?!
He tries running into a wall.
Me: ... what?

Example 2: Luminous Stone
Dynanub: Hey I wonder what's around this corner! (Can't remember what he exactly said.)
Dynanub runs off. I stay behind to kill my mob. Then I suddenly see his health going down REAL fast, so I rushed to where he was. I turned around the corner only to see him dropping to the floor, and wacky running back towards my direction with a whole heap of mobs behind him.
Dynanub (dead on the floor): SO I SEE!

Lmao. xDD

toolrocket 09-26-2007 04:38 PM

Telling a bunch of rookies they were too weak to be in Luminous Stone 1, and then proceeding to get pwned by mobs right there before their wee level 10 eyes because i'm too busy running my mouth.

O-mie 09-26-2007 04:48 PM

Rofl XD Dynabra is so amusing :3

I did something pretty damn stupid.

While leveling with Odin's cleric Clayton, I decide, HEY LETS YOU AND ME GO TO COLLAPSED PRISON LOLZ! So we go, there are people EVERYWHERE (nubs) so we migrate inwards and I see a King Coll. I'm like, okay, even though I'm an archer, I'll totally tank it.

POW. POW. POW.

Dead. T.T

Izanagi 09-26-2007 05:51 PM

Started running around un-invisible where players could see me online and message me.

.o0O0O0o. 09-26-2007 05:58 PM

I don't think that came out right...Closes his eyes...LOL

Yami 09-26-2007 05:59 PM

I totally got pwned by Mara the first time. I just took a cleric with me, not a good idea lol