Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Rage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Guild War! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10694)

AdamK13 07-10-2008 05:59 PM

Guild War!

GAAAAH!!!!!! FREAKING ANNOYING GUILD WARS!!!!! ....

Today.... earlier.... a few minutes ago....

Another guild declared war on us... we had TWO people online.... I was lvl 21, the other guy was 22...... I had just signed on, and I didn't even get a chance to get out of Elderine before I was killed the first time..... and then that one person just kept by the spawn point to keep killing me.... :angry: is there any way to decline a guild war?!

Spirit 07-10-2008 06:14 PM

Nope. Sorry. It would be nice though. Both guilds having to agree to the war.

Hraesvelg 07-10-2008 07:38 PM

The best thing to do is call them out on the forums for it, give the aggresive guild a bad reputation for that sort of thing and/or let them give their side of it.

I think its hilarious when guilds declare random wars on us, because they see our lower leveled members in Mara and such, think we're all that level, and then our 50+'s get to come in and mop the floor. Very amusing.

Spirit 07-10-2008 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg (Post 185655)
The best thing to do is call them out on the forums for it, give the aggresive guild a bad reputation for that sort of thing and/or let them give their side of it.

I think its hilarious when guilds declare random wars on us, because they see our lower leveled members in Mara and such, think we're all that level, and then our 50+'s get to come in and mop the floor. Very amusing.

Yeah, but then they whine about it not being fair because we are all high leveled. They overlook the fact that they declared on US and they were picking on our lower levels.

Ownage 07-10-2008 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg (Post 185655)

Yeah lmao. My guild is very mixed for lvls [lowest = 7, highest is 79]. The lower lvls are okay, but our high lvled people are hardcore ownage. >D

A guild taunts some of the lower lvled people, and GW them. Then Elite [godly 74 Mage] and Bra [godly 79 Fighter] come and destroy their guild. One time, Elite wiped out an entire guild, that declared on us, on his on. xDDD

Zwivix 07-10-2008 08:26 PM

Yeah hate when that happens. when i was in Immortals people would declare war on us all the time. Then they would run away when we would scout for them...

Triumph 07-10-2008 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spirit (Post 185581)
Nope. Sorry. It would be nice though. Both guilds having to agree to the war.

Nope. Agreement is merely etiquette.

If you are a Battle guild...then you should be ready for battle. If you're an Exhibition guild, then clearly you're only there for exhibition.

Uklyvian 07-10-2008 09:31 PM

I love random wars, Cookies is really active so at any given time we have more than ten on. We are full and 60+ so we can go with most guilds around, 'cept maybe Collision/Serenity but even they wouldn't completely own us. But most higher level guilds make a point to guard against spawn killing when they see it happening, on Teva at least.

Sero 07-10-2008 09:35 PM

Could've scrolled to Sand Hill or something?

PoisoN 07-10-2008 09:56 PM

I love guild wars but haven't had one since i started playing again.