Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Discussions (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Share your Ghost/Creepy stories here! (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9219)

Sinto 06-05-2008 09:35 AM

Share your Ghost/Creepy stories here!

Okay. Just as the title says. I'll go first.

This is a story that I've told some of my guildies.

A babysitter was taking care of two children while their parents were out. It was late at night, and the children already went to bed. So, the babysitter was bored, and called up their parents for permission to watch TV.

"Good evening, I'm wondering if I can watch TV, the children have already gone to bed."

"Sure, no problem."

"And also... can I put a cloth over the angel statue outside that's staring through the window? It's kinda creeping me out.."

"......"

The phone went silent for a moment.

"Grab the kids and get out immediately. We DON'T HAVE a angel statue."

After that, the phone went dead. The parents got home with the police, only to find the babysitter and their two children dead, but they did not manage to find the angel statue.

The end.

Fighterboy 06-05-2008 12:12 PM

Omg!:o

06-05-2008 01:57 PM

wow that almost gave me a heart att lol my heart was raceing hehe

wen i was in grd 4 i was sleeping and i got up and looked at my door
and like somthing was on the door frame and it head was looking into
my room and then i was screaming MOM!!! and like everything i said
it would whisper it back to me and like the bathroom light went on
and i saw its face and it look really scarey and no one was in the bathroom
then i ran to my moms room that was on the othere side of the house
and i had to run right at it then it floow out my kitchen window wen i
ran at it to my moms room ever since i wont sleep with my door open :(

Sinto 06-05-2008 03:15 PM

o_o; Oh man. That's why I close my door all the time.

Sero 06-05-2008 03:41 PM

Yeah that's also why I never sleep alone =\

If I get scared there's Angel to cheer me up =D

Though if she gets scared I go to sleep =/

Only one I can recall clearly was... In school... No I wasn't sleeping... 7 p.m. and there were like 4 of us left, my parents had a meeting and I had to wait longer since our driver wasn't around as well, I don't know about the others, I was in 5th grade 2 from 3rd and a friend from 6th grade. Boredom got us to explore the back of the school [it was a small one but used to be a cemetery late 50's] it was very dark since it was August, rainy season for us and even at 5 p.m. it would look like it's 10 p.m. already, we saw animals... Yeah sure, cats and dogs lurking around at night, weird sounds which were VERY unusual but swearing and non-sense talk got us to ignore most of em, till yeah we saw something, or some things... What can ya expect, we saw 3 really dark things or whatever they were on the canteen roof, if they were animals I wouldn't know what to call em. Yes there were 3, but we saw 2 small flashes of red light or was it? As thin as laser but yeah just light. As for those on the roof... Kinda like not so fat Red Stonies, or even just dark and mangled up Greedy Lizardmen in shape, nothing else I can describe em with IG. They were HUGE. Made a few and unclear moves, which motioned us to run the f*ck away. One of the 3rd graders led, then me then my friend, I was screaming O.O so were the 2 others in front and behind me, but we heard a loud thud, took a split second to look back and saw the other 3rd grader fall down the stage and who's head hit a table. We continued to race to the gate, everyone was speechless and the guard who was just sitting down listening to the radio asked us what happened, someone had to make a story up quick and I was like [in our language] "we were playing hide and seek, a 3rd grader we were with had an accident and then was left unconscious." right there and then my parents arrived, I went home, next day my friend from 6th grade told me about the 3rd grader kid, was found by em beside the table he hit, blood and wound marks all over the face and I didn't wanna know what else he wanted to say. Maybe some weird creature wanted to have fun with him? IDK Filipinoes have so many beliefs in unnatural creatures, in which 8 out of 10 happen to be true and common.

XD_Lehla 06-05-2008 04:29 PM

Creepy!

well
my friend she use to live in a haunted house.
and on halloween she went outside
and saw something siting on their house and she was like wtf?
she ran inside. then at night she heard something like
walking to her door then sound like someone was trying to open the door
the screamed and her parents woke up and asked her whats wrong
she told them and they didnt go sleep the whole night

06-05-2008 04:48 PM

holy shat silver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats freeky i would of ran to them now
that im 16 lol i went to haunted houses this year on halloween
and all my friends ran and i stayed in the house and like i felt somthing
tuch my arm and like i didnt sleep for 2 night this was 2 years ago =(

Loveless 06-05-2008 05:37 PM

Holy crap Sinto, that totally creeped me out... D:

Sero 06-07-2008 02:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by resol (Post 158214)
holy shat silver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thats freeky i would of ran to them now
that im 16 lol i went to haunted houses this year on halloween
and all my friends ran and i stayed in the house and like i felt somthing
tuch my arm and like i didnt sleep for 2 night this was 2 years ago =(

That was grade school... I moved to another school for high school :D

But then they build a new campus since the old one was 52 years old already. New campus was built beside a cemetery, and everyday we get a good view of all the tombstones :)

QuietTears 06-09-2008 07:45 PM

*covers head with pillow* o.0 ...:gasp: