Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Guild Hall (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Getting Pitched from a Guild (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29832)

Bexa 05-27-2011 02:46 PM

Getting Pitched from a Guild

I'm kind of a loner, so the guild thing is somewhat foreign, but why do you get invited to join and then later in the week pitched out? Is there an etiquette or other requirements for staying in good standing for guild members?

Thanks for your help!

crystalblueheart 06-03-2011 01:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bexa (Post 442421)
I'm kind of a loner, so the guild thing is somewhat foreign, but why do you get invited to join and then later in the week pitched out? Is there an etiquette or other requirements for staying in good standing for guild members?

Thanks for your help!

Welcome to FiestaFan ^^
Well, depending on the guild/guild academy you decide to join, rank may be of importance to the master. The guilds that are usually in the very top spots try to get points. The points are earned from players leveling in the academy. If the players are not active, they will not earn points, therefore they will be kicked out. It's not that you did anything wrong it's just that they want to keep it active. Sometimes the (acad) master will kick anyone who's offline for even a day. The academy I'm in doesn't kick very often...we are usually ranked in the 20's and 30's. I go on a few times a week, usually on the weekends and I've only gotten kicked once since I joined that academy. Not sure which server you're one....this is based on the Bijou server. (If you're in Bijou let me know and I can give you a few names of good academies/guilds). Although the rewards (like money and items) may be higher in the super active guilds (let's say the top 5),a guild academy with somewhat active members will be better in the longrun. You'll get to know the other members of the acad and guild better. They'll be able to give you valuable advice on leveling and gameplay (other guilds will do this as well if the people are knowledgable/willling to help). ...Disclaimer: The above statements are generalizations and based on my experiences; yours may not be the same and I am trying to be respectful of the higher ranked guilds.
Hope this helps ^^

Sero 06-03-2011 03:40 AM

Yup, when you're still new and stuff I think it's best to start off with an academy rather than a guild. And, random guild invites don't usually work out between players later on. Play with and join the friends you make, and not random strangers :laugh:

crystalblueheart 06-05-2011 05:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serendira (Post 442818)
Yup, when you're still new and stuff I think it's best to start off with an academy rather than a guild. And, random guild invites don't usually work out between players later on. Play with and join the friends you make, and not random strangers :laugh:

I like how I spent so much time writing (typing) that lengthy paragraph just to have you sum it up in *counts* 3 sentences and a slime. xD

Sero 06-05-2011 06:49 AM

lol xD hey, detailed walls of text are always the best ;)

crystalblueheart 06-06-2011 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Serendira (Post 442942)
lol xD hey, detailed walls of text are always the best ;)

XD Why thank you lol