Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   Gamigo Announcements (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   [Outspark] Deal of the Day and SC Giveaway (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15201)

Loveless 11-20-2008 10:27 PM

[Outspark] Deal of the Day and SC Giveaway

Quote:

Originally Posted by CM_Saphar (Post 1362337)
Save big for the rest of November with Fiesta's Deal of the Day!

Visit the Deal of the Day event page for some truly epic bargains. Each day for the rest of the month we'll be offering a different deal, so come back often to see what's available!

The savings start tonight at midnight PST when HP Magic Potions will be 15% off for 24 hours!

http://cdn2.outspark.com/store/fiesta/HPMagic01.jpg
HP Magic Potion 1
Heal your wounds for 100,000 HP. Only the amount used is deducted.

Best of all, we'll be giving away 7,000 SparkCash every day!

All players that purchase SparkCash for the first time between November 21st and 30th have a chance to win 7,000 SparkCash! Simply purchase at least $10 in SparkCash and spend it on premium items before the end of November and you'll be eligible to win 7,000 SparkCash in the daily giveaway. There will be a total of 10 winners -- one each day!

Deal of the Day 7,000 SparkCash Giveaway FAQ

Who is eligible for the daily 7,000 SparkCash giveaway?
Any player that purchases at least $10 in SparkCash on their account for the first time between November 21st and 30th and spends all of it in the Outspark Store before the end of November.

Do I have to spend my SparkCash on Deal of the Day items?
No - As long as you're a new buying user that purchases and spends at least $10 in SparkCash before the end of November on any premium items, you'll be eligible for the daily 7,000 SparkCash giveaway!

I purchased SparkCash for the first time before November 21st, but haven't spent any, am I eligible to win?
Only accounts that purchase and spend at least $10 in SparkCash for the first time between November 21st and November 30th are eligible for the daily 7,000 SparkCash giveaway.

Source

Well the second part probably doesn't apply to the majority.

ZeroZone 11-20-2008 11:40 PM

outspark is effing stupid

Kenryuu 11-21-2008 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loveless (Post 258382)
Source

Well the second part probably doesn't apply to the majority.

hmm....not worth it D: and besides there just encouraging ppl who never got sparkcash to get it. BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PPL WHO HAVE BEEN BUYING SC FOR A LONG TIME??!! :hulksmash:

Hraesvelg 11-21-2008 12:11 AM

So not only do you have to buy it...you have to spend it, too. I can just imagine some of those company meetings.

It sounds like their marketing department have moved up in the world. They used to be street pushers, but now get to wear suits.

Belaslav 11-21-2008 12:48 AM

That reminds me of a song about Eric Bauman - "...He hired some male prostitutes, dressed them up in three-piece suits, and this faithful team of lawyers made the internet his bitch..."

I mean cmon... I've never bought SC before, and even if I was still playing, I would't buy it now.

Hraesvelg 11-21-2008 12:51 AM

Ugh. Eric Bauman should die in a fire. But that's another topic. Every time I see some promotion like this, it makes me think Outspark is trying to pump and dump.

Carmasa 11-21-2008 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZeroZone (Post 258396)
outspark is effing stupid

Rep+'d.

OutSpark is so fucking stupid. I'm tired of them making events ONLY for Cash users.

lamchopz 11-21-2008 02:37 AM

We should expect no less from them - after all, they have a business to run. I think I said this before: it's about money. With the provision of more games such as BlackShot and ProjectPowder, Outspark needs more income. We can't expect them to be nice forever.

Everything that has a beginning has an end. (want to watch Matrix again. lol)

Hraesvelg 11-21-2008 03:08 AM

Only if you watch the first one and don't go on. That trilogy...gah. Anyway. There's one thing to have a business model that relies on your base to buy items...and then there's turning the whole thing into a walking commercial only designed to get you to buy, buy, buy. They're turning into used car salesmen.

lamchopz 11-21-2008 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hraesvelg (Post 258463)
Only if you watch the first one and don't go on. That trilogy...gah. Anyway. There's one thing to have a business model that relies on your base to buy items...and then there's turning the whole thing into a walking commercial only designed to get you to buy, buy, buy. They're turning into used car salesmen.

I couldn't agree more. I saw their advertising in-game almost every 5 minutes.