Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Rage (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59)
-   -   Arrrghhh I Hate You Mushroom Spores (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15478)

Manzcar 12-01-2008 03:54 PM

Arrrghhh I Hate You Mushroom Spores

just spent an hour killing King Mushrooms for spores and all I got was 25.

Hot Pink :zomg::zomg::zomg: Name :zomg::zomg::zomg::hulksmash::hulksmash::hulksmash :
I want my money back. :laugh:.

SPIRIT!!!!!!!!! YOU DID NOT TELL ME MY NAME WOULD BE HOT PINK!!

:hulksmash: :hulksmash:

Spirit 12-01-2008 03:56 PM

lol, I hate the spores quest also. But, if you can hang with it all the way to 64, follow my path and it is a straight shot to 70 with no grinding. I will try to bring my fighter in to help you some and you can take her spores when they drop. Lady also now has that quest, so I will prolly not complete mine yet, to also help her and let her have my spores. :angel:

As for the Hot pink name, if you do not want your name to be pink, you can PM Rightclaw or Blaaaaaaaah and they can change the name back and you still keep the tag. :tongue:

EDIT: also, I did Spider KQs to also help give me something different during the spores quests.

EDIT2: You look good in pink my manly-woman(z). :nahnah:

Manzcar 12-01-2008 04:03 PM

Thanks for the help I am fine with the hot pink name I wear it in honor of all those wonderful women who have had to deal with breat cancer.

As a real man I wear it with pride. :angel: :angel:

:laugh:

Samson007 12-01-2008 05:21 PM

I did the same thing with Spider KQ's during that quest. I would do a Spider, get spores for the next half hour to 40 minutes before the next Spider starts, and do it again.

Didn't prevent me from having to grind FOREVER to get to 70 though.

Spirit 12-01-2008 05:27 PM

Yeah, I have a tendency to map my way to the next 10 levels with as little grinding as possible. I gave Manzcar a map of which quests to work and when to turn them in, so that there is no grinding to 70. It is quests the whole way.

I have done the same with my archer getting to 60. She will have no grinding, just quests the whole way.

Ralath 12-01-2008 05:59 PM

o:

What's the plan to get to 60? .-.

No more repeatables after level 54... :uhoh:

Loveless 12-01-2008 06:08 PM

^ I'd like to know too. I think I'd like to get my archer in Epith or Teva up to 60+ again...

And well, have to consider yourself lucky that quest actually gives a lot of exp now. I think I skipped a lot of the repeatables because the exp didn't seem worth the effort back then. TAT Damn you Outspark for making things easier! -shakes fist-

Spirit 12-01-2008 06:15 PM

:zomg: kk, maybe if I have time this weekend, I can type up some guides. I have them in excel spreadsheets, but I will try to type them up in a fashion that everyone can read. I tend to shorten quest names and all that.

DarkPysics 12-01-2008 08:24 PM

wow such anger for the mushroom spore, but it does suck you only got 25 man you should got something better money prive then befor * pat him

Miriamele 12-01-2008 09:00 PM

I've been doing spores for the past couple of days, on-and-off due to classes and transit.

The drop rate sucks. I know. It's even worse when there are a lot of people trying to get them. There aren't a terribly huge amount of king mushrooms (as far as I know) and there are always at least 3 other people trying to get them. I typically don't like partying, but with the spores, sometimes it can be more productive.

839,900 is really good for a repeat though, so I'm sticking with it. If I get bored, I'll go grind in abyss for a little bit or help guildies or just goof off. I think I'd die if I did nothing but spores.