Fiesta Fan Forums

Fiesta Fan Forums (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/index.php)
-   All the Glory (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   I tanked (http://www.fiestafan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11619)

Blaaaaaaaah 08-01-2008 11:13 AM

I tanked

MD for the first time!

-proud-

I've never tanked because I've never scrolled up with T2's and T3's, but I decided to give it a go now that I'm level 59. At least I should be able to tank right?

And I did tank and I think it bloody rocked! It was too bad that something went wrong and half the people dropped out though. I didn't even realise it until halfway through. I just heard people whining about not being revved but I didn't pay attention since I was tryin to keep aggro.

But yeah, we couldn't finish it in the end, there wasn't enough time to kill the dragon, but I tanked the whole way! -proud-

So, tell us your first tanking accomplishment! :laugh:

ThievingSix 08-01-2008 11:31 AM

Uhh, soloing mara and marlone in mara kq by running ahead of everyone else. I would usually be at the boat starting on one of the bosses by the time everyone caught up.

Soloing full abyss rooms is always fun. Espesially once you get deva.

Soloing anything someone says isn't soloable, I.E. robo(KQ and not), Orc Capitan at level 40(cpt did this not me, i was the one that dared XD).

Sero 08-01-2008 11:51 AM

First tanking accomplishment? Hm.. Ah! I can't forget this~

Last December, when I was level 33...

AoE grinding in CP [prisoners, torturers, trees and seniors] with a fighter, another archer and a cleric, and I tanked.

Party lasted for, IDK how long till I had to go XD

Blaaaaaaaah 08-01-2008 11:53 AM

Haha, everyone had their first tanking accomplishments so early!! I had to wait till level 59... LOL!

Sero 08-01-2008 11:56 AM

LOL I had some stuff anyway while I was tanking;

T1 buff
T1 agility scroll
T1 mentality scroll
T2 vitality scroll

And ofcourse, party buffs ^^

Hyper 08-01-2008 02:34 PM

I tanked a Hero Slime when I was level 3.

I know, I'm a hero. :sunnies:

Yosei 08-01-2008 03:11 PM

In my clerics first KQ, she tanked king slime. None of the fighters knew what they were doing, and they were all squishy, so I was like "screw it" and took charge.

iDerrick 08-01-2008 04:49 PM

I tanked and kept aggro the robber at gold hill. During it, the clerics kept calling all the fighters "wussies" it was lol.

Ralath 08-01-2008 07:01 PM

>_>" I think 90% of the fighters in Gold Hill are wussies.

Sometimes there are level 30+ fighters in there that refuse to tank so all the level 20+ fighters have to tank. And they tend to die a lot faster. However, it does tend to work out because there are usually so many clerics in GH (Don't know why that is.)

Flowersss 08-01-2008 07:31 PM

When I reached level 16 I started tanking king slime, and that rolled over too mara, and that rolled right over to Gold Hill <3 :laugh: